Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've seen lots of them while leveling my alts. I personally really like the kultiran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man I love them. Just levelled a druid for the Heritage armor + cool forms. Race changed my Warrior and Monk to one.

Kul Tiran Male with white beard/hair + Monk + Antorus Tier set is amazing.

Racials are pretty shit but Haymaker in PvP is an absolute laugh.

Kul Bristolians, my loverrrrr. Anyway, yeah, levelling up a shaman at the moment, good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    According to Realmpop:
    there's 6 039 Kul Tiran 120lvls in Eu. Out of 3 687 168 total 120s characters.

That's 0,2% of all characters are Kul Tirans.

To put this into perspective, the second least played race are Zandalari Trolls with 26k characters (0,7%)

Void Elves on the other hand are actually 9th most played Race, with 114 600 characters (3.1%).

Void Elves are the most popular of Allied races. It surpassed Dwarfs, Gnomes, Pandarens, Goblins and Worgens in popularity. (among lvl 120 characters).
    The only other allied race to overcome an old race in popularity are Nightborne(75k, 2.1%) with surpassing Goblins.

But, maybe give it a few more months of time. Dark Iron Dwarves wete the least popular race a few months back, but as more and more people finish their unlock scenarios, they actually surpassed Lightforged Draeneis and Highmountain Taurens.
    Void elves were released as one of the first allied races before BfA even launched. People had time to create many of tem, Zandalri are on for how long? 2 weeks? And they're already starting to threat Highmountain and Mag'har. I'm sure that with given time they will also be super popular.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    I like my little fatty.
    Pass me the vomit bucket.

KT are yet another example of a race that was hyped on the forums and yet not a lot of people play them, because they're not attractive. This is why I don't think that some supposedly popular race suggestions like Sehtrak, Vulpera, Ogres and Broken would actually be very popular (not that I personally think that these races are bad).

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I like my little fatty.

holy sh*t.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno but why would you prefer an obese human over a normal one?

MEH racials for me.

I like my little fatty.

Yeah that's hot.

Anyone found a way to incorporate the jiggle physics from armor and creature models onto the players? This one's a good adept.

Don't know what realm you play in but they're all over Grizzly Hills.

I like my little fatty.

Thats awesome.

I really like the KT, I race changed my priest and would race change my warlock too if they could be one.

Lots of KT druids I would imagine, their forms look the best out of the other races imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Void elves were released as one of the first allied races before BfA even launched. People had time to create many of tem, Zandalri are on for how long? 2 weeks? And they're already starting to threat Highmountain and Mag'har. I'm sure that with given time they will also be super popular.
    That's what I was getting at. Void elves have been out for more than a year now. Kul Tirans JUST released.

As I said about Dark Irons, when I unlocked them and race changed my main into a Dark Iron and checked Realmpop to see how many other Dark Irons are there, and they were the least played race. And that was like a month after people could unlock Dark Irons. But now, being given a few months of time, they already jumped Lightforged and Highmountain.

I don't think Kul Tirans will get that much more popular, but right now, 50% of all Kul Tirans are druids, and their druid forms are really sick, so I atleast expect them to surpass Highmountain and Lightforged just as Dark Irons and Mag'hars did.
    But not in the near future, give it a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    <Snip> but what puts me off my human form is how stretched the gear is (especially on the belly) with the lower textured tier gear. It is really off putting
    This is true. Everything looks like sweatshirts on them (probably not the Heritage, but most everything else, and not even just older armor models). I mean, fire up a male KT Rogue or Warrior in the character selection screen. They look completely ridiculous. Robes look better on them, but that is not saying much.

I still believe Kul Tiran models are built for multiple future uses. They definitely know it's not the most popular race.

Reference: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Ogres-in-mind

Like how they've used it for Blood Troll Matriarchs, I think they have a plan or two with these Kul Tiran models. Otherwise they wouldn't have made an entirely new model, knowing that they won't be too popular.

I think many did not unlock Kul Tirans as you have to run dungeons to get them.

If Blizzard just would remove that prerequisite..

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    Not sure how many KTs are leveling but in max level there's surprisingly A LOT of them. In Argent Dawn EU, I keep seeing too many of them runing around Boralus

5+ Year Old Account
    I saw a few while leveling my Zandalari. Hilariously they were almost all female and only 2-3 were druids!

Meanwhile in Horde dungeons, I've had multiple groups that were almost entirely trolls. My very first dungeon was literally all Zandalari druids ;p
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."