Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    I saw a few while leveling my Zandalari. Hilariously they were almost all female and only 2-3 were druids!

Meanwhile in Horde dungeons, I've had multiple groups that were almost entirely trolls. My very first dungeon was literally all Zandalari druids ;p
    You cannot have too many druids in a group

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasLehner View Post
    I still believe Kul Tiran models are built for multiple future uses. They definitely know it's not the most popular race.

Reference: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-Ogres-in-mind

Like how they've used it for Blood Troll Matriarchs, I think they have a plan or two with these Kul Tiran models. Otherwise they wouldn't have made an entirely new model, knowing that they won't be too popular.
    Oh I am sure they would create something only if they planed for it to be met with standing ovations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    "Weak racials" compared to DID and VE too. But at least one allied race is new from the ground up and not just some shit throw at an existing skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do they need to be "fit"? They're strongmen/women. They're not supposed to have 6packs and shit.

it's true, btw i think Zandalari use the skeleton from night elf's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Um, so the default human model then? He just has a unique face.
    Yeah!!!!!

Small evolutions, and then they invest their time in what really matters, the design of classes etc.
    Lately I have the impression that only those who work are the staff of Art, Cenario, and cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    it's true, btw i think Zandalari use the skeleton from night elf's

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah!!!!!

Small evolutions, and then they invest their time in what really matters, the design of classes etc.
    Lately I have the impression that only those who work are the staff of Art, Cenario, and cinematic.
    All races use the same skeleton. That's been told and explained several times here on MMOC

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I think many did not unlock Kul Tirans as you have to run dungeons to get them.

If Blizzard just would remove that prerequisite..
    This is a smart comment and wise suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    It's not that surprising, Blood Elves were the most popular since they were released based solely on looks. It's only natural that Void Elf, IE the exact same model for Alliance, would be as popular.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    But wait for those super cool Mechagnomes, bet they will be the most played race as soon as they become available.
    Gnomes + "the most played race" = ???

That's a parallel universe you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    Anyone seen them around?
    I currently play one, so it's just a matter of looking.
    But they are not the most popular race (people are vain, caring only about appearence) so not a whole lot of people really want to play them. I personally prefer Void Elves, but that's just because I'm an Elf person, but I have nothing against Kul Tirans.

Anyone seen them around?
    I came back on the free weekend on a 100 Druid leveling to 110. I saw a Kul Tiran healer Druid in Legion dungeons. I was actually a bit taken back because I forgot they could be druids and didn't even notice the other Druid in the party was a KT.

They are just fat humans, not really surprising a lot of people don't want to play them. Their racials aren't OP either.

The males look pretty odd in some plate gear too, the chest pieces literally bend around the stomach which looks dumb.
    Last edited by nyc81991; 2019-03-29 at 05:41 PM.

As an Alliance player I see them alot, but for me I get the same feeling about Horde, very rarely see any of the new Horde races

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

7+ Year Old Account
    I roll female no matter what the race or allied race.. only esception was a undead cause they can have the goku hairstyle.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    They are just fat humans, not really surprising a lot of people don't want to play them. Their racials aren't OP either.

The males look pretty odd is some plate gear too, the chest pieces literally bend around the stomach which looks dumb.
    Plate looks horrendous on KTs.

I see a lot of them in Boralus. Not as popular as Void Elves, of course.

Proudmoore Admiralty is also a tedious grind. I would expect to see a lot more in 8.2 when pathfinder 2.0 comes

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone seen them around?
    You could see them everywhere, technically. If Jaina and Katherine are Kul'tiran, than any normal looking human could be Kul'tiran, also Lordaeronian, Gilnean, Stormwind, Arathi maybe.

This silly notion that Kul'tirans are all fat and giant Is just stupid even If the lore tries to establish that, cause Jaina, Katherine, Derek, Tandred and others aren't. It's the same as Gilneans looking exactly like Stormwind/Lordaeron humans despite being a different nation. But suddenly, being a fat human = different Nation to Blizz. That's like being a giant bulky troll = another troll tribe, but we know those giant bulky trolls aren't specific to a tribe, nor the giant bulky orcs infact.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I've seen quite a few while leveling my alts. I've definitely saw plenty of kt druids. Those forms are awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably level one for the heritage.
    Zandalari troll forms are much superior >.> i made my kt cat/bear into mage tower forms

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I see quite a lot yeah. But I'm playing on an RP server so that's probably why.
    If you want to RP being pregnant or you have a pregnancy fetish, Blizzard has finall got your back!

They are just fat slobs with very lil face variations that look horrible in about 99% of the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    I currently play one, so it's just a matter of looking.
    But they are not the most popular race (people are vain, caring only about appearence) so not a whole lot of people really want to play them. I personally prefer Void Elves, but that's just because I'm an Elf person, but I have nothing against Kul Tirans.
    You make it sound like it's a bad thing... Unless you plan on playing in a competitive scene like the Mythic raiding hall of fame race or rated PvP, I don't really see the point of playing something purely for min/max purposes. Just pick the one that looks the best for your taste and enjoy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've seen plenty, but I rarely play on my Alliance character.

Obviously they won't be more popular than the Void Trash.