Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    KT's look great in gear and yeah... the only other choices for Drood are furries and ugly nelfs. Those forms are hard to pass up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the KT alright, I made a female Kul Tiran, and won Trial of Style by just spamming "/chicken" the entire time I was on stage. They have fun qualities.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's like being a giant bulky troll = another troll tribe, but we know those giant bulky trolls aren't specific to a tribe, nor the giant bulky orcs infact.
    Actually Forest and Ice trolls are bigger than Jungle and Sand Trolls. And Zandalari look different from all other troll tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I wonder what races we get for 8.2.
    None..............

I'd be pretty surprised if mechagnomes and vulpera don't show up in 8.2.5 or thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    None..............
    Bummer. I thought it will be vulpera at least.

Bummer. I thought it will be vulpera at least.
    No AR for 8.2 or 8.2.5. But a lot people suspect there will be 4 allied races in 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Could be a lot of people are wanting to level them up for the heritage armor.
    Probably. I race changed mine at 120, so maybe thats why I dont see them...

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    no idea why they would make a unattractive fat female seems kinda stupid
    They made female forsaken. They are popular, but they ain't pretty either.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some Cooltirans, but mostly low-levels. I will probably level a KT-druid sometime in the future. Since I don't have leveled any of the allied races to get the heritage-armor until now, I'm in no hurry. To many other alts from former expansions, that are not max level. Probably wait until flying is unlocked to make it faster.

15+ Year Old Account
    The reasoning behind this is many WoW players are fat/overweight/big humans in real life so why would they want to play a fat/overweight/big human in a fantasy video game?

I've seen some around, but not that many. A scantily clad female fury warrior made a very effective barbarian. I made a druid for the forms, but I don't see myself leveling it for a while yet.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Technically Kul Tirans (the playable ones) are basically half-Vrykuls
    Which is 50% less Vrykul than a regular azerothian human.

10+ Year Old Account
    See many during leveling, I am leveling a Rogue KT myself. I had a full group of KT males in Dire Maul one time :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

5+ Year Old Account
    They are fat Humans. Only people who find this funny will play them. Imagine obese Elves or Orcs, the amount of people who want to play something like this is miniscule and even those who would play them would probably do it as a joke...

Most people want to play a pretty race. That's why the Void Elves are the most popular Alliance allied race by far, despite having much less build-up than the Kul Tirans.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only made a KT Female Druid as I'd wanted a Human Female Druid for quite a while (made up a Human Female Druid Char in another story, wanted to play it in WoW). The forms and animations are pretty nice but the armour set are average to alright and I'm levelling it for the Heritage Achievement/Armour.

I strongly considered a KT Male. I looked mainly at Shaman, but already have Draenei and Dwarf and like them both more. The only other one was Warrior as I do think they look pretty great in some of the bulky plate sets, especially the Dread Elite and Antorus Mythic sets. For some reason however unlike every other race they don't have a proper Thunder Clap animation (every other race has a cool looking stomp) and do a weird flop. I did consider swapping my Alt Human Warrior but didn't feel it was what I wanted right now.

In comparison I've been in love with Zandalari. Their model is really cool (talking Males only, I don't care for the Female one) and looks great in the majority of armour sets. I race changed my Druid straight to one and made a Paladin for the heritage set and very nearly changed my Shaman and Warrior to one. From the levelling I've done so far on Horde there is ton of Zandalari and a plenthora at 120. On the other hand KT are much less popular, I don't see that many of them around at max level.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    The reasoning behind this is many WoW players are fat/overweight/big humans in real life so why would they want to play a fat/overweight/big human in a fantasy video game?
    Yeah, thats why everyone who plays a Female Elf is a petite young Girl!

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why we cant play a female Kul Tiran that looks like Jaina.
    you can.
    left upper option at the character creation screen.

no one likes playing as fat big people