Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Kul Tirans popularity

I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are just unappealing really. Not a pretty race, so naturally people are not rushing there, unlike Void Elves.

I might be able to get behind a 'bigger tougher human' but I just don't find them appealing. I like Highlanders in FF XIV but kul'tirans just don't do it. Despite unlocking them I don't think I'll ever play one.

I've seen quite a few while leveling my alts. I've definitely saw plenty of kt druids. Those forms are awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I might be able to get behind a 'bigger tougher human' but I just don't find them appealing. I like Highlanders in FF XIV but kul'tirans just don't do it. Despite unlocking them I don't think I'll ever play one.
    I'll probably level one for the heritage.

While I've seen a warrior or two, for the most part, almost every Kul Tiran I've seen have all been Druids. Those druid forms are sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see quite a lot yeah. But I'm playing on an RP server so that's probably why. Still though, they are nowhere near the amount of Void Elves when they were introduced. Or compared to the Zandalari.

I made a KT outlaw rogue that I'll level at some point for the heritage armor, but that's it. Not gonna race change any of my toons like I did with Dark Irons.

They don't really do it as more hulking humans. Yeah people want thick/thin options, but that is more for the normal humans.

Kul'tirans as being the descendants of humans and drust (thus vrykul), just don't work so well for the fantasy. Yeah they are built like real world strong(wo)men, but that still does not fill the intended fantasy.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    I've seen quite a few while leveling my alts. I've definitely saw plenty of kt druids. Those forms are awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably level one for the heritage.
    I would do that if I could use the heritage on other races. But it seems like a waste of time to level a character for a set of gear exclusive to a race I don't play, so I doubt I will.

I don't play Alliance a lot so I'm not seeing much of them. I occasionaly see one or two while in Boralus, but not so much in the open world. Zandalari on the other hand are a lot of them, and from what I've seen they are almost all druids. I personally don't find Kul Tirans not that appealing as they look off for this game. There's not a lot of good looking gear for them either outside of their heritage armor.

Give me a red orc option and I'll play as a different race than Tauren.

You will never see many of them, they're not what people wanted.

well besides zandalari, most of the allied races look pretty low quality.

I wonder why we cant play a female Kul Tiran that looks like Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Just use the standard human model, m ore kul'tirans use that than the unique one anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    Anyone seen them around?
    I see a lot of them around, not only on my own server, Argent Dawn but also from others. Of course, they don't seem to be holding the favorite racials for PvE/p I guess, but they are there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Jaina didn't grow up living like them, not the same lifestyle, not the same surroundings. She was cozy with far away.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    well besides zandalari, most of the allied races look pretty low quality.
    Yeah my thoughts exactly.

I am thoroughly impressed with the Zandalari character creation for both genders.

I just really hope someday the other allied races are upped to Zandalari quality. The awkward female Zandalari running animation aside. Male Zandalari have my favorite Polearm and two handed weapon stances out of all the races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    Anyone seen them around?
    I made a couple, but only because I like to "collect" racial druid forms and paladin mounts. I have to give Blizz credit for how awesome the Kul Tiran druid forms are - LOVE them. I actually prefer them to the Zandalar ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've seen plenty of druids, hunters, and warriors tbh

the male KT look pretty good, but then females are among the worst models in the game. has nothing to do with them being thicc girls, it has everything to do with their poor design.

but OT, i haven't seen many either. plus, their heritage armor is pretty lame when compared to the plate mog from leveling in BfA. that looks way more kul tiran to me, and less captain crunch
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Oh wow, who would have thought fat humans are not going to appeal the masses. But wait for those super cool Mechagnomes, bet they will be the most played race as soon as they become available.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again