Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    For one, they are locked behind a reputation and a $25 race change (or a 200 hour long level grind if you roll a new toon). Second, Humans, Night Elves, and Blood Elves are far and away the most popular player races in the game, and make up a combined more-or-less 43% of the game's population. Of the remaining more-or-less 60% of players, Kul'tians have to compete with 18 other playable races. Doesn't help that the female model looks very unappealing. If you want a rugged looking female warrior, the other races do a better job, so one's investment in Kul'tirans depends on whether or not they prefer the male KT over all of the other options available. Statistically speaking, you're just not going to see many Kul'trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    Because Void Elves are an edgy version of the race everyone who wants to pretend to be pretty already plays, obviously everyone's gonna play that considering the age of most players.

What I really dislike about KT is the lack of faces. I wanted to make a relatively young looking guy, but it's impossible to look younger than 45 lol. Pretty much the same issue with NB.

It's really a big same face syndrome. Like compare it to regular humans faces who have a lot of range.

Here comes the Hillbillidari!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    What I really dislike about KT is the lack of faces. I wanted to make a relatively young looking guy, but it's impossible to look younger than 45 lol.
    Similar problem with male orc, they all look wrinkly and not even ferocious.

My newly changed Zandalari druid (was troll before) was turned into a female KT upon using the orb of deception, and I can say I'm in love with the KT model.

The dance is horrible (same as for Dwarf females), but the way they look and move around is adorable! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Because Void Elves are an edgy version of the race everyone who wants to pretend to be pretty already plays, obviously everyone's gonna play that considering the age of most players.
    The average age of WoW players is and always was 23 or 25+.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Here comes the Hillbillidari!

LOL!

I love it. Had forgotten they can be droods!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The average age of WoW players is and always was 23 or 25+.
    Any proof of this? Because in that case most people are just really fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Any proof of this? Because in that case most people are just really fucking stupid.
    I believe it was part of a dev watercooler or some infochart released some time ago. I imagine the age has only gone up as the game grows older.
    The average gamer's age is also adult, so makes perfect sense. And yes, most people are really stupid, I'd have to agree with that sentiment. The fact that people behave the way they do despite being legal adults and then some, is just mind boggling.

Then again, games where there's a significant amount of younger players tend to be far more toxic as well.

http://www.theesa.com/about-esa/industry-facts/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a male night elf forever and I have never liked it. Also I'm not a fan of the worgen hunch.

While I admit the Kul Tirans are large, I race changed and have enjoyed every second. Along with their animations I love the Kul tiran culture and the lore behind their druidism/forms.

I'm a slim gym rat who is in the process of getting my personal trainer license and I love being a kul tiran! People always seem to feel the need to be the visually perfect race but I would be a kul tiran male druid over any of the other options right now any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Similar problem with male orc, they all look wrinkly and not even ferocious.
    Indeed, and my Mag'har is actually supposed to be young :/

But it's not shocking to say that the WoW customization System is pretty lacking overall.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Yeah, unattractive body types will never get famous. Just look at Pandaren - best animated race in the game, yet hardly anyone plays them..
    Pandas are cute, but their casting animations are horrible and their melee moves look goofy af. It's as if Blizzard wanted to shoehorn them into being Monks, the only class they look more or less decent at.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-04-02 at 05:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Pandas are cute, but their casting animations are horrible and their melee moves look goofy af. It's as if Blizzard wanted to shoehorn them into being Monks, the only class they look more or less decent at.
    Yeah, but... if you look closely at their animation detail, you can see how much work the animators put into their models, especially the male one. No other player model has got this level of detail.