Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    It's stupid that Thalyssra can't just shit on Jaina and proves that the writers are truly biased towards Human characters. One of the Highborne of old, a veteran of the War of the Ancients, a Shal'dorei whose veins are overflowed with the Arcane, and an arcanist who has been using magic for thousands of years, is weaker than 40-yo-old Human who has been studying magic for less than three decades? Give me a break. I don't even like Thalyssra, in fact I hate her, but it's ridiculous that Jaina and Khadgar are written to be so strong.
    Blizzard outright admits that writing humans is easy so that's what they like to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Millhouse Manastorm was locked up in Arcatraz by the Naaru, just saying they didn't lock up nobodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    But she didn't sought for Arthas and clam-blocked Jaina.

Being more serious now the only limit they have currently is being banned in the fanclub of Illidan, Shamans, Druids and the void magic I think.
    You forgot about "no good, no evil, only PAH!"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You forgot about "no good, no evil, only PAH!"
    Sorry for my ignorance but who is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but who is that?
    The twilight father
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Archbishop_Benedictus
    Holy shit lol

And of course the most recent addition

https://wow.gamepedia.com/K%27thir

Most guardians are human with an exception of one and even the exception is half human. lul

I'd love to see what Y'mera can manage.
    Manastrom is definitely strong, and his dad was so dangerous they build a dimension to trap him in because apparently he is more dangerous dead than alive.
    Beyond Rommath, the blood elves also have Voren'thal

Azshara should still be able to effortlessly stomp Jaina and Khadgar. I refuse to believe that anything remotely Human can even contend with the power of the Champion of N'zoth, Queen of the Naga, and former Queen of the Kaldorei. There has to be a limit to Human Potential.
    Just you wait you ren dorei will soon mate with human potential and spawn half elf voidlings
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I see thanks Friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And of course the most recent addition

https://wow.gamepedia.com/K%27thir
    To be fair we always see old gods or the legion turning people into basic troops(satyr, nagas, ghouls, etc) but still we have to see some crazy op human that uses the void as a toy like current Jaina does with magic. Although with Golden around I am not sure if we don't see humans exploring others things
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Blizzard loves to destroy and kill everyone who isn't human in favor of their pet race aka the humans to shove them into everyones faces. But there are still some to pick:

Rommath, Aethas, Meryl Felstorm(undead technically not a human), Thalyssra, Oculeth, Valtrois, Kalec(Dragon, not a human), Azshara. Kael'thas used to be on this list, but he got the shortest end of the stick. So lizzard is free to go shoving Khadgar and Jaina into everyone's faces. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Did you play Legion? Was barely about orcs or humans
    Ah, but was it predominantly about dwarves and tauren? See, that was the point of the silly idea posted. If you werent in such a hurry to point out a perceived flaw you'd have noticed. :>
    If World of Warcraft has taught me anything, it's that teaching a crowd something is far harder than teaching individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Ah, but was it predominantly about dwarves and tauren? See, that was the point of the silly idea posted. If you werent in such a hurry to point out a perceived flaw you'd have noticed. :>
    Not many people play Dwarves or Tauren compared to say, humans, orcs or elves. That's why they take the spotlight more - it's really quite simple

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Just you wait you ren dorei will soon mate with human potential and spawn half elf voidlings
    Would every other race unlock Projectile Vomiting ability after their addition to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Luckily, for the moment the Ren'dorei have avoided the horrible fate of Human Potential. Umbric mostly interacts with Shandris aside from that time when he coordinated with Jaina to help you get into the Zandalari treasury. Alleria has distanced herself from Turalyon due to the war and the fact that they can't have sex anymore since they would explode because of their conflicting energies.

Find solace in the fact that Humans SHOULD play a minor role in Patch 8.2. The fight against Azshara must have the various elven races in the spotlight, primarily the Kaldorei and Shal'dorei for obvious reasons. The Humans have no business in the war against Azshara.
    "Remember, control demands sacrifice. Power never comes without a price. You risk losing those closest to you in order to save them. This is the bargain we have made."

Void Elf player/Alleria fan.

Find solace in the fact that Humans SHOULD play a minor role in Patch 8.2. The fight against Azshara must have the various elven races in the spotlight, primarily the Kaldorei and Shal'dorei for obvious reasons. The Humans have no business in the war against Azshara.
    Get used to disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Get used to disappointment.
    I mean we even have the poster from Blizzcon. The Big characters in 8.2 are Sylvanas, Saurfang, Anduin and Jaina right? As I said elsewhere, prepare for Tyrande and Malfurion to have ZERO interactions with Azshara . . .

I have a bridge in Tanaris to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean we even have the poster from Blizzcon. The Big characters in 8.2 are Sylvanas, Saurfang, Anduin and Jaina right? As I said elsewhere, prepare for Tyrande and Malfurion to have ZERO interactions with Azshara . . .
    So what? Thrall was hyped as one of the main characters of Battle for Azeroth back at Blizzcon 2017, yet he hasn't played any role and we are midway in the expansion. Still no sign of Thrall in 8.2.

Besides, Danuser already stated that both the Kaldorei and the Shal'dorei would play a role in 8.2, since many Kaldorei are the same warriors who opposed Azshara and her masters, and many Shal'dorei are the same Highborne who once worshipped Azshara, so we will see their reaction to what Azshara is up to.
    "Remember, control demands sacrifice. Power never comes without a price. You risk losing those closest to you in order to save them. This is the bargain we have made."

Void Elf player/Alleria fan.

So what? Thrall was hyped as one of the main characters of Battle for Azeroth back at Blizzcon 2017, yet he hasn't played any role and we are midway in the expansion. Still no sign of Thrall in 8.2.

Besides, Danuser already stated that both the Kaldorei and the Shal'dorei would play a role in 8.2, since many Kaldorei are the same warriors who opposed Azshara and her masters, and many Shal'dorei are the same Highborne who once worshipped Azshara, so we will see their reaction to what Azshara is up to.
    We pretty much know what happened to Thrall. Metzen got ill and could not do voice acting.