Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As opposed to Jaina who in the past couldn't do squat against Thalen even when using all of her might and now is a one woman army for no reason whatsoever... Also, Rommath rebuilt half of Silvermoon basically by himself in a very short amount of time.
    Eh ..I absolutely disagree.

You are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Out of nowhere lol

If Jaina was as powerful as the lore described she would be devastating entire horde cities not just pulling hat tricks.

She is the only character that had her powers fully disclosed, if you didn't see maybe you aren't paying attention.
    Where are those descriptions and disclosures, again?

Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Yes because Jaina entire history with magic fights and feats are all canceled out by one poorly written line in a novel.
    Except Jaina hasn't been a proficient fighter at any point prior to Tides of War and for a long, long time after it.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Eh ..I absolutely disagree.

You are incorrect.
    You're getting really boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rommath is the Grand Magister of a race of master mages, chosen as Grand Magister by Kael'thas who was a member of the Council of Six, the same group that included Antonidas, Khadgar and Jaina. It makes absolute sense for him to be able to at least check Jaina if not defeat her and he should actually be able to overwhelm her if he fights her with full access to the Sunwell.
    He was chosen by Kael? the same guy that almost genocided his entire population and went insane?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    He was chosen by Kael? the same guy that almost genocided his entire population and went insane?
    Kael wasn't insane at the time, Rommath was already the 2nd under the Former Grand magister of Quel'thalas.

A pretty weak attempt at discrediting him though
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alodi is a Half-Elf (though he uses a human model in wow because they haven't made a model for half elves yet) so I guess he half-qualifies as non-human? Though he's technically dead and a spirit bound the forge of the guardian in Dalaran now.

Except Jaina hasn't been a proficient fighter at any point prior to Tides of War and for a long, long time after it.
    Not true, she was the apprentice of the head of Dalaran, her potential in magic was also sensed by Aegwyn. She froze both Horde and Alliance partys at Undercity. She battled deamons all on her own.

She battled deamons all on her own.
    Who didnt. Topper McNabb was propably fighting demons on his own.

Not true, she was the apprentice of the head of Dalaran, her potential in magic was also sensed by Aegwyn. She froze both Horde and Alliance partys at Undercity. She battled deamons all on her own.
    Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn. In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her. Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter

Antonidas looked forward to the day when he would hand his power and mantle of leadership over to Jaina, who he felt would make a most impressive archmage.[15]

and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn
    if an ex guardian noted Jaina magic then that says something.

In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her.
    But she did froze them regadless, hence she far from a bad mage before Tides of war.

Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.
    So like 2-3 years is "long, long time"?

Try again.
    Whats the point, you are just going to ignore my comment and turn around and say the same thing in a different topic, and then pretend like you never had that discussion before ever.
    Last edited by ausoin; 2019-04-04 at 02:47 PM.

Blizzard together with Golden turned Jaina into an overpowered one woman army, who just needs to sneeze in orer to win any battle. Which makes this entire war themed expansion nonsense from the start, nerfing plenty of elf mages in the process. Human and Alliance bias are the core of all problems.

Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn. In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her. Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.
    Not necessarily.

The painting is on the wall. Open your eyes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Kael wasn't insane at the time, Rommath was already the 2nd under the Former Grand magister of Quel'thalas.

A pretty weak attempt at discrediting him though
    Ted Bundy always seemed like a nice kid. A Genuine guy. Someone you would never expect to do what he did.

Ted Bundy always seemed like a nice kid. A Genuine guy. Someone you would never expect to do what he did.
    So you are just trolling now? Or you think saying random stuff is considered discussion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Did you read back through the context or are you just posting non sensical stuff on this thread? Because those were actual quotes from people who were closest to Bundy. And he turned in to a psychopath ala Kael. Is that better for you?

Did you read back through the context or are you just posting non sensical stuff on this thread? Because those were actual quotes from people who were closest to Bundy. And he turned in to a psychopath ala Kael. Is that better for you?
    Ok.

What does that have to do with Romath and his power?

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, I've never seen a more pathetic reach on this forum than that, and that is saying something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Not necessarily.

The painting is on the wall. Open your eyes.
    saying "Open your eyes" after practically throwing out you refuse to step outside your opinion is pretty funny.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Honestly they need to do a good storyline from level 20 onwards, where we work alongside a partner of a certain class, and have two three, or even four of each class per side that you get randomly to "help as you level" so you bond with one of the npcs as you level like a follower in wod/legion and blizzard can say "oh look these classes have ranks of new and old people gaining power alongside champions and are almost their equal!" and give blizzard a large influx of named npcs they can use in later expansions.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ok.

What does that have to do with Romath and his power?
    It doesn't. which is why I said you should not comment on something between two other people that you don't know about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Congratulations, I've never seen a more pathetic reach on this forum than that, and that is saying something.

- - - Updated - - -

saying "Open your eyes" after practically throwing out you refuse to step outside your opinion is pretty funny.
    That's your opinion. And I have mine. To me yours is such a reach too. Weird how that works huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't. which is why I said you should not comment on something between two other people that you don't know about.

- - - Updated - - -

That's your opinion. And I have mine. To me yours is such a reach too. Weird how that works huh?
    If you have to try to claim a character is like fucking Ted bundy then you probably need to come up with a better opinion. This doesn’t even mention that you’re factually wrong, Karl only went insane in Outland. So no, you have an opinion, but it’s wrong on every front, born of a strange urge to try to discredit Rommath somehow.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.