Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbushIntheDark View Post
    I'm just sayin, we know the Sunwell can bring people back to life (Kel Thuzad) when you have their remains. And I'm just sayin, some dude has Kael's head (Or If youre on any of my characters then I do because I never turned the quest in because I liked the idea of keeping it). They realized they did Illidan dirty and brought him back and they did Kael WAAAY worse (Seriously I could go on for hours about how much Blizzard ruined Kael in BC).

We're just a quick Sunwell Swirly and bing bang boom one of the best characters Blizzard ever wrote is back in action and since we got a Holy-Sunwell now Kael is cured from his addiction and fel.
    Yes, I want him to burn Jaina's ship.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I would like them to give Rommath a chance to show off. He should be able to at least hold Jaina down on a duel.
    lol he'd just be another Nathanos. comes out of no where with insane powers that fell out of the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    lol he'd just be another Nathanos. comes out of no where with insane powers that fell out of the sky.
    Jaina got buffs out of nowhere and now she is powerful as a zandalari loa
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Rommath is the Grand Magister of a race of master mages, chosen as Grand Magister by Kael'thas who was a member of the Council of Six, the same group that included Antonidas, Khadgar and Jaina. It makes absolute sense for him to be able to at least check Jaina if not defeat her and he should actually be able to overwhelm her if he fights her with full access to the Sunwell.

As opposed to Jaina who in the past couldn't do squat against Thalen even when using all of her might and now is a one woman army for no reason whatsoever... Also, Rommath rebuilt half of Silvermoon basically by himself in a very short amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As opposed to Jaina who in the past couldn't do squat against Thalen even when using all of her might and now is a one woman army for no reason whatsoever... Also, Rommath rebuilt half of Silvermoon basically by himself in a very short amount of time.
    Yes because Jaina entire history with magic fights and feats are all canceled out by one poorly written line in a novel.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    I see no problem with how human mages are powerful, if you go through their origins, humans are one of the original Titan creations (Vrykul) and they are the Masters of Arcane, they created Magic in Azeroth, Malygos was only powerful in magic because they allowed so.

Vrykul after the curse of flesh followed the path of runeshapers and have natural proficiency for magic.

Sure, the elfs "taught" humans modern magic and from the beginning they acknowledged how proficient and fast learner humans were.

Elfs on the other hand are born from trolls (not Titan creations) and for the most part their magic is dependent on Wells of power.

Also, longevity doesn't mean anything elfs may live 10 thousand years but they hardly spent their time chasing after mastering the arcane, humans own mortality is a incentive to learn as much as possible in a short spawn. Jaina is a example of this, she dedicated her whole existence to improve in the Arcane and Meryl Felstorm is another, one of the first hundred that was so powerful that surpassed death.

Eredar had a affinity with arcane, but you can see in Argus quests that the ones that actually practice it were the followers of Kil'jaeden and Archimond and they heavily depended on the power crystals.

The Vellen's Draenei for the most part focused in the light instead of arcane.

Given this, human potential when comes to mage is fair game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Jaina got buffs out of nowhere and now she is powerful as a zandalari loa
    Out of nowhere lol

If Jaina was as powerful as the lore described she would be devastating entire horde cities not just pulling hat tricks.

She is the only character that had her powers fully disclosed, if you didn't see maybe you aren't paying attention.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2019-04-03 at 01:03 PM.
    Ah, you think there is bias for ally? You merely adopted the faction bias. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see alliance have a nice thing until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but bullshit!

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would like them to give Rommath a chance to show off. He should be able to at least hold Jaina down on a duel.
    Doesn’t even need to be a mage, just have Shokia show up again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Doesn’t even need to be a mage, just have Shokia show up again.
    That's anti-climactic though. I'd want to see Rommath burn Jaina's flying ship and threaten the pyre on the Alliance army only for Alleria to do the stupid thing (because Arator is in the frontlines) and fuck up the Sunwell. WoW is supposed to be about epic drama but they are so fucking bad at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Out of nowhere lol

If Jaina was as powerful as the lore described she would be devastating entire horde cities not just pulling hat tricks.

She is the only character that had her powers fully disclosed, if you didn't see maybe you aren't paying attention.
    Like when? She got her ass kicked by Arthas in halls of reflexion, she was incapacited by Thalen in the MoP scenario about Theramoore, even with the feat of using the Iris to drown Orgrimmar we got information in the warcrimes book that she died shortly after and Kalecgos went mad.

Only in BFA she isn't being portrayed like a disaster as a human/friend/family member and mage. I still believe she did some bargain for that power to defend the aliance and it's gonna bite her later just like Sylvanas wants to do with the dagger and N'zoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Eh ..I absolutely disagree.

You are incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Out of nowhere lol

Where are those descriptions and disclosures, again?

Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Yes because Jaina entire history with magic fights and feats are all canceled out by one poorly written line in a novel.
    Except Jaina hasn't been a proficient fighter at any point prior to Tides of War and for a long, long time after it.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Eh ..I absolutely disagree.

You are incorrect.
    You're getting really boring.

Mechagnome
    Rommath is the Grand Magister of a race of master mages, chosen as Grand Magister by Kael'thas who was a member of the Council of Six, the same group that included Antonidas, Khadgar and Jaina. It makes absolute sense for him to be able to at least check Jaina if not defeat her and he should actually be able to overwhelm her if he fights her with full access to the Sunwell.
    He was chosen by Kael? the same guy that almost genocided his entire population and went insane?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He was chosen by Kael? the same guy that almost genocided his entire population and went insane?
    Kael wasn't insane at the time, Rommath was already the 2nd under the Former Grand magister of Quel'thalas.

A pretty weak attempt at discrediting him though
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alodi is a Half-Elf (though he uses a human model in wow because they haven't made a model for half elves yet) so I guess he half-qualifies as non-human? Though he's technically dead and a spirit bound the forge of the guardian in Dalaran now.

Except Jaina hasn't been a proficient fighter at any point prior to Tides of War and for a long, long time after it.
    Not true, she was the apprentice of the head of Dalaran, her potential in magic was also sensed by Aegwyn. She froze both Horde and Alliance partys at Undercity. She battled deamons all on her own.

She battled deamons all on her own.
    Who didnt. Topper McNabb was propably fighting demons on his own.

Not true, she was the apprentice of the head of Dalaran, her potential in magic was also sensed by Aegwyn. She froze both Horde and Alliance partys at Undercity. She battled deamons all on her own.
    Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn. In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her. Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.

Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter

Antonidas looked forward to the day when he would hand his power and mantle of leadership over to Jaina, who he felt would make a most impressive archmage.[15]

and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn
    if an ex guardian noted Jaina magic then that says something.

In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her.
    But she did froze them regadless, hence she far from a bad mage before Tides of war.

Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.
    So like 2-3 years is "long, long time"?

Try again.
    Whats the point, you are just going to ignore my comment and turn around and say the same thing in a different topic, and then pretend like you never had that discussion before ever.
    Last edited by ausoin; 2019-04-04 at 02:47 PM.

Blizzard together with Golden turned Jaina into an overpowered one woman army, who just needs to sneeze in orer to win any battle. Which makes this entire war themed expansion nonsense from the start, nerfing plenty of elf mages in the process. Human and Alliance bias are the core of all problems.