Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Being an apprentice of the head of Dalaran does not constitute being a proficient fighter and, consequently, evidence that my claim was not true. Same applies to her having potential in magic according to Aegwyn. In Undercity she froze a handful of people by surprise, with no one paying any attention to her. Her battling demons all of her own happened in time period that would fall under "long, long time after" Tides of War, and as such is also not a counterargument to my post. Try again.
    Not necessarily.

    The painting is on the wall. Open your eyes.

  2. #122
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    #Garithoswasright
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Kael wasn't insane at the time, Rommath was already the 2nd under the Former Grand magister of Quel'thalas.

    A pretty weak attempt at discrediting him though
    Ted Bundy always seemed like a nice kid. A Genuine guy. Someone you would never expect to do what he did.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Ted Bundy always seemed like a nice kid. A Genuine guy. Someone you would never expect to do what he did.
    So you are just trolling now? Or you think saying random stuff is considered discussion.

  4. #124
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    #Garithoswasright
    Posts
    742
    Did you read back through the context or are you just posting non sensical stuff on this thread? Because those were actual quotes from people who were closest to Bundy. And he turned in to a psychopath ala Kael. Is that better for you?

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Did you read back through the context or are you just posting non sensical stuff on this thread? Because those were actual quotes from people who were closest to Bundy. And he turned in to a psychopath ala Kael. Is that better for you?
    Ok.

    What does that have to do with Romath and his power?

  6. #126
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    20,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Ted Bundy always seemed like a nice kid. A Genuine guy. Someone you would never expect to do what he did.
    Congratulations, I've never seen a more pathetic reach on this forum than that, and that is saying something.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Not necessarily.

    The painting is on the wall. Open your eyes.
    saying "Open your eyes" after practically throwing out you refuse to step outside your opinion is pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

  7. #127
    Honestly they need to do a good storyline from level 20 onwards, where we work alongside a partner of a certain class, and have two three, or even four of each class per side that you get randomly to "help as you level" so you bond with one of the npcs as you level like a follower in wod/legion and blizzard can say "oh look these classes have ranks of new and old people gaining power alongside champions and are almost their equal!" and give blizzard a large influx of named npcs they can use in later expansions.
    Make sure if you still play your voice is heard if it matters to you, Mine wasn't.
    https://simplearmory.com/#/us/aman't...ectable/mounts
    BFA is another failure on Blizzard for leaving out information yet again despite promising communication with players while Azerite armor is an unfun system forced onto us to keep us grinding.

  8. #128
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    #Garithoswasright
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Ok.

    What does that have to do with Romath and his power?
    It doesn't. which is why I said you should not comment on something between two other people that you don't know about.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Congratulations, I've never seen a more pathetic reach on this forum than that, and that is saying something.

    - - - Updated - - -



    saying "Open your eyes" after practically throwing out you refuse to step outside your opinion is pretty funny.
    That's your opinion. And I have mine. To me yours is such a reach too. Weird how that works huh?

  9. #129
    Jaina was picked by Antonidas, an impressive Archmage to be his apprentice. It could be political of course.
    What is not political however is the fact that she was later mentored by Aegwynn. Aegwynn whose knowledge of magic was so vast, that even after having given up the mantle of the Guardian almost defeated a Guardian that was futher empowered by a Titan.
    She was also entrusted to head the Kirin Tor after Rhonin over far older and more experienced mages.
    And yes, Jaina suddenly gets some crazy feats in BfA. But:
    a) the only comment showing her as weak is from a novel and feels like a general outlier.
    b) in the Undercity what she does could simply be prepared magic. She has had ample time to prepare her ship to execute those maneuvers. A large area freezing effect suppressing a gas does not sound like something that requires insane strength, just elemental advantage.
    c) as a raid boss, first she gets the benefit of being a raid boss in the same way that many other NPCs who simply shouldn't be THAT OP. Second she again has a significant elemental advantage; we are fighting a frost mage in the middle of the sea.

  10. #130
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    20,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    It doesn't. which is why I said you should not comment on something between two other people that you don't know about.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's your opinion. And I have mine. To me yours is such a reach too. Weird how that works huh?
    If you have to try to claim a character is like fucking Ted bundy then you probably need to come up with a better opinion. This doesn’t even mention that you’re factually wrong, Karl only went insane in Outland. So no, you have an opinion, but it’s wrong on every front, born of a strange urge to try to discredit Rommath somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

  11. #131
    Pandaren Monk Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,975
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  12. #132
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    20,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    Would be cool if instead of finding out that Dazar'alor was ruined and rebuilt we found out that the Arcanitals sacrificed themselves and spared the city, making a clear parallel to Azshara failing to do the same.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Can't help but feel that Talanji's powers are just an asspull and they will strech it as much as they want if the story needs it. I don't feel like her powers are justified or earned but maybe that's just because she's a brand new character. She's becoming (an ugly) Mary Sue.

    I also think that it will be harder and harder to introduce a brand new character with great power.

    But I love that we got Thalyssra. In my mind she's almost as powerful as Jaina. I absolutely prefer her over Talanji.


    Talanji isn't Mary Sue, none of her powers would change the tide of the war. So far only thing that she did was creating protective shields and creating cleansing totems. Which is something that you'd expect from High Loa Priest. Anything Less would make such a big role look laughable.

    Zandalari are trained from the very childhood and prepared for their role. Considering that Talanji is heir to the throne it makes sense that more effort had to be put into her training.

    Her power scope is very reasonable. Unlike certain mage I know that is now cosplaing Disney character.

    Secondly, she was actually participating in combat and assisting in many encounters instead of letting others do the job, but her colaboration wasn't OP in your face she always had assistance of other characters. So I fail to see where that "Mary Sue" thing came from.

    Her making few correct choices isn't making her ridiculously powered where there were plenty of stories and movies about kids making better choices than adults.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    They could've at least put few Zandalari NPCs in profession enchanter's section but no.... let's have some more elves, having entire expansion dedicated to their lore wasn't enough.

    Blizzard, elves don't have monopoly on enchanting. And We're talking about a faction that has Zanza the restless as Loa, whos enchants were superior to elven during troll wars.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2019-04-05 at 05:51 PM.

  15. #135
    Pandaren Monk Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    The thing is, there are various Arcanitals NPCs roaming the city. But there are no named ones like we have Prelates or Priests
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  16. #136
    Blood elves seem to have mostly closed society and internal social struggles between different groups are still there. I would really love more Blood elf lore in the game. Blood elf mages should be extremely strong.

    Jaina powers seem unnatural, TBH. I wouldn't be surprised if she's empowered by N'zoth to either defeat Sylvanas or to put her in a bad position and force Sylvanas to do something.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    They stand in portal room.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Honestly they need to do a good storyline from level 20 onwards, where we work alongside a partner of a certain class, and have two three, or even four of each class per side that you get randomly to "help as you level" so you bond with one of the npcs as you level like a follower in wod/legion and blizzard can say "oh look these classes have ranks of new and old people gaining power alongside champions and are almost their equal!" and give blizzard a large influx of named npcs they can use in later expansions.
    I even like this idea, but that would cause mess in leveling storyline, again. Also, it is hard to write so much new characters at once. Blizzard would need more writers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Blood elves seem to have mostly closed society and internal social struggles between different groups are still there. I would really love more Blood elf lore in the game. Blood elf mages should be extremely strong.

    Jaina powers seem unnatural, TBH. I wouldn't be surprised if she's empowered by N'zoth to either defeat Sylvanas or to put her in a bad position and force Sylvanas to do something.
    No, Blizzard wants her to be good. They said that on Blizzcon 2017. She is neither a dreadlord or hentai lover.
    I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

  18. #138
    I am Murloc! DrMcNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Jaina got a huge power boost despite of being defeated easily by Arthas
    Lest we forget that Jaina had her staff beefed up with lightning from a Titan Watcher wayyyy back in MoP before she went off-screen. That staff alone should be Doomhammer level for Mages.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Lest we forget that Jaina had her staff beefed up with lightning from a Titan Watcher wayyyy back in MoP before she went off-screen. That staff alone should be Doomhammer level for Mages.
    She didnt, it only got some remnants. Please stop spreading the lie.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    She didnt, it only got some remnants. Please stop spreading the lie.
    Yeah the majority of power went towards Wrathion. But you don't see him randomly poke around wrecking havoc anywhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •