Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Can't help but feel that Talanji's powers are just an asspull and they will strech it as much as they want if the story needs it. I don't feel like her powers are justified or earned but maybe that's just because she's a brand new character. She's becoming (an ugly) Mary Sue.

I also think that it will be harder and harder to introduce a brand new character with great power.

But I love that we got Thalyssra. In my mind she's almost as powerful as Jaina. I absolutely prefer her over Talanji.

Talanji isn't Mary Sue, none of her powers would change the tide of the war. So far only thing that she did was creating protective shields and creating cleansing totems. Which is something that you'd expect from High Loa Priest. Anything Less would make such a big role look laughable.

Zandalari are trained from the very childhood and prepared for their role. Considering that Talanji is heir to the throne it makes sense that more effort had to be put into her training.

Her power scope is very reasonable. Unlike certain mage I know that is now cosplaing Disney character.

Secondly, she was actually participating in combat and assisting in many encounters instead of letting others do the job, but her colaboration wasn't OP in your face she always had assistance of other characters. So I fail to see where that "Mary Sue" thing came from.

Her making few correct choices isn't making her ridiculously powered where there were plenty of stories and movies about kids making better choices than adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's weird we don't see any important Zandalari Arcanitals, considering they were badass enough to shield Zandalar from the Sundering
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    In all likelyhood Blizzard forgot about them and when brought up later they will say something like "They were busy stabilizing Zandalar" or "they all died in the cataclysm"
    They could've at least put few Zandalari NPCs in profession enchanter's section but no.... let's have some more elves, having entire expansion dedicated to their lore wasn't enough.

Blizzard, elves don't have monopoly on enchanting. And We're talking about a faction that has Zanza the restless as Loa, whos enchants were superior to elven during troll wars.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2019-04-05 at 05:51 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, there are various Arcanitals NPCs roaming the city. But there are no named ones like we have Prelates or Priests
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves seem to have mostly closed society and internal social struggles between different groups are still there. I would really love more Blood elf lore in the game. Blood elf mages should be extremely strong.

Jaina powers seem unnatural, TBH. I wouldn't be surprised if she's empowered by N'zoth to either defeat Sylvanas or to put her in a bad position and force Sylvanas to do something.

They stand in portal room.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Honestly they need to do a good storyline from level 20 onwards, where we work alongside a partner of a certain class, and have two three, or even four of each class per side that you get randomly to "help as you level" so you bond with one of the npcs as you level like a follower in wod/legion and blizzard can say "oh look these classes have ranks of new and old people gaining power alongside champions and are almost their equal!" and give blizzard a large influx of named npcs they can use in later expansions.
    I even like this idea, but that would cause mess in leveling storyline, again. Also, it is hard to write so much new characters at once. Blizzard would need more writers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Blood elves seem to have mostly closed society and internal social struggles between different groups are still there. I would really love more Blood elf lore in the game. Blood elf mages should be extremely strong.

Jaina powers seem unnatural, TBH. I wouldn't be surprised if she's empowered by N'zoth to either defeat Sylvanas or to put her in a bad position and force Sylvanas to do something.
    No, Blizzard wants her to be good. They said that on Blizzcon 2017. She is neither a dreadlord or hentai lover.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Jaina got a huge power boost despite of being defeated easily by Arthas
    Lest we forget that Jaina had her staff beefed up with lightning from a Titan Watcher wayyyy back in MoP before she went off-screen. That staff alone should be Doomhammer level for Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Lest we forget that Jaina had her staff beefed up with lightning from a Titan Watcher wayyyy back in MoP before she went off-screen. That staff alone should be Doomhammer level for Mages.
    She didnt, it only got some remnants. Please stop spreading the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    She didnt, it only got some remnants. Please stop spreading the lie.
    Yeah the majority of power went towards Wrathion. But you don't see him randomly poke around wrecking havoc anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Not necessarily.

The painting is on the wall. Open your eyes.
    Then provide actual arguments. You know, the way discussion is supposed to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    She had her staff beefed up with wrong rumors and nothing else. Jaina had the player drain the room of Lei Shen incorrectly thinking that Lei Shen's source of power was in the palace. But it was the other way around, Lei Shen was powering up the palace and his power came from what he stole from Ra-Den.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Trikszter View Post
    Yepp but he is a human, a dead one but still. And its disturbing. The story would feel fresher if they could introduce New characters with power. Talanji was a pleasant surprise for me, to be honest.
    Remember MoP? Remember all the posts saying "this isn't real WoW" or "this doesn't belong in WoW" because it was brand new lore without any connection to the RTS games?

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They stand in portal room.

- - - Updated - - -

I even like this idea, but that would cause mess in leveling storyline, again. Also, it is hard to write so much new characters at once. Blizzard would need more writers.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Blizzard wants her to be good. They said that on Blizzcon 2017. She is neither a dreadlord or hentai lover.
    Its true it could be work, but if they just function as a helper for most questlines like a follower they'd only need a handful of new quests that could even scale to 120, for each class like heritage armor quests and use the quips/talking about stuff as most of the background building, i think two comments per "zone" one for if a target as killed by a critical hit of theirs/ours an aoe "shout" when using aoe on 3+ mobs and maybe some dialogue for well known quest lines or something, could be interesting if each follower had a prefered leveling path/areas to quest in.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.