can you create a dbm like warning when an opponent use a spell?

Can you create warnings by using parameters such as when an opponent cast a specific spell (eg. polymorph) or when he use a burst cd or has a spell on cooldown (eg. kick)?

I'm playing shaman and I have too many interrupts but also I have to look into the bars a lot, it is hard to keep up with all of this

Yeah its called watching their cast bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

You can make weak auras i guess, and customize them to look like DBM.

Ofc you can also use a voice announer.

For cd tracking, name plate addons + Omnibar.
    Last edited by Denizly; 2019-03-29 at 08:51 AM.

You can track enemy cds with nameplatecooldowns

WeakAura or TellMeWhen. I use TellMeWhen and have a sound play when an enemy begins to cast a CC spell.

You can do almost anything with it, it just takes some effort to understand how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    You can make weak auras i guess, and customize them to look like DBM.

Ofc you can also use a voice announer.

For cd tracking, name plate addons + Omnibar.
    The voice announcer tells you about spells after they are done casting I think and not when the cast begin. I tried in one game in arena and I have this impression, it looks nice though, really easy to be alerted about stuff with voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    The voice announcer tells you about spells after they are done casting I think and not when the cast begin. I tried in one game in arena and I have this impression, it looks nice though, really easy to be alerted about stuff with voice.
    Gladiatorlosa( correct me if I'm wrong) is a pretty good addon for a new pvp player. You can customize it to pretty much announce any spell/CD you want and it did call out spells like polymorph when the cast had started and not when finished. I know akro(EU rogue) used this addon in legion at least but I don't know if it's still being updated.

Imo it's almost cheating because even if your awareness is 0 you can still quite easily keep track off what's going on, because audio alerts are way easier to keep track off. It's especially nice if you're learning a new class and you can't keep track of your ability cds without staring at your bars, which is the main reason you have trouble of keeping track of your enemies.
    Last edited by Rascal Bob; 2019-03-29 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    Gladiatorlosa( correct me if I'm wrong) is a pretty good addon for a new pvp player. You can customize it to pretty much announce any spell/CD you want and it did call out spells like polymorph when the cast had started and not when finished. I know akro(EU rogue) used this addon in legion at least but I don't know if it's still being updated.

Imo it's almost cheating because even if your awareness is 0 you can still quite easily keep track off what's going on, because audio alerts are way easier to keep track off. It's especially nice if you're learning a new class and you can't keep track of your ability cds without staring at your bars.
    Yeah, I'm old school pvper and I have never used something like this before. I used to stare at the cast bars but I played dps back then and it would take a lot of time until I build my awareness and reflexes again. This one is a pretty sick addon. I wonder if you can add voice to weakauras too but I can't find such option.

there used to be an addon called spellalerter iirc

top of the screen ‘xx casts polymorph -> currenttarget’

Haven’t heard of that before, but I know there’s an addon called GladiatorlosSA that announces casts made by enemy players.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch