Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Season 18 begins August 23, alongside the latest Diablo III patch.
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23093786
    I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again 'I know that that’s a tree', pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: 'This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.

"We wanted to try something different this Season, and especially wanted to provide a change to your gameplay from the very first moment you begin your journey."

So we're introducing a gameplay feature that has been provided by your templar's oculas ring since 15 seasons ago by standing in a circle
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Bloodsail Admiral Capo dei capi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "We wanted to try something different this Season, and especially wanted to provide a change to your gameplay from the very first moment you begin your journey."

So we're introducing a gameplay feature that has been provided by your templar's oculas ring since 15 seasons ago by standing in a circle
    You sound surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Capo dei capi View Post
    You sound surprised.
    What exactly about my post gave you the impression I was surprised
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Yeah, i don't really see how this is going to be good. It also introduces another RNG factor for people pushing GR since they need the right circle atvthe roght moment
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.