Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    They just literally stole the Rampage mechanic from poe, how low they can go LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    That's what i was thinking. FotH build for Crusader was something people asked for a long time and finally arrived. I didn't also mention the buffs/love for Barb, specifically Rend/WW Barb.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ambo's Pride
    New Legendary Power: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second
    Finally, i must say. No reason whatsoever to not use Rend (something i've always wanted to use).
    As a WW Barb player, I'm curious to see if the change to Ambo is going to make it the new BiS for the spec, meaning the Bul Kathos weapon set will be broken. Considering they said:

Wrath of the Wastes
    6-Piece Bonus: The damage bonus now also applies to Rend
    That means Ambo will cause Rend, now doing 10,000 increased damage, to do all of that damage pretty much at once, and Lamantation allowing Rend to stack up to 2 times, this could be a real build changer.
    Last edited by endersblade; 2019-10-18 at 03:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    As a WW Barb player, I'm curious to see if the change to Ambo is going to make it the new BiS for the spec, meaning the Bul Kathos weapon set will be broken. Considering they said:

Wrath of the Wastes
    6-Piece Bonus: The damage bonus now also applies to Rend
    That means Ambo will cause Rend, now doing 10,000 increased damage, to do all of that damage pretty much at once, and Lamantation allowing Rend to stack up to 2 times, this could be a real build changer.
    You would just use Ambo instead of Echoing Fury in the cube. Only gear piece that would change is swapping pride for lamantation.

Theres no way you would break Bul'Kathos

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    You would just use Ambo instead of Echoing Fury in the cube. Only gear piece that would change is swapping pride for lamantation.

Theres no way you would break Bul'Kathos
    Yeah, that's what i thought. Though i don't know how Lamentation will work - if Rend is applied every WW attack (thus very fast) then it'll work, if it's less than 1 Rend/second then it will be useless as Rend will expire before the second one is applied.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    They just literally stole the Rampage mechanic from poe, how low they can go LUL
    It's very rare to see any popular game that hasn't "stolen" an idea from another game. Original ideas are hard to come by and original ideas that work well in your game are a miracle to come by. We got to remember that it's a classic game now and that means dev team that can probably be counted with one hand.

Patch 2.6.8
    A new Season Theme has been added for Season 20, the Season of the Forbidden Archives:
    For the duration of Season 20, all slots in Kanai's Cube will be able to select Legendary powers from Weapon, Armor, or Jewelry
    This means you could select three Armor powers, three Weapon powers, three Jewelery powers, or any other combination thereof across all categories
    Items are not self-additive or multiplicative (meaning, you cannot stack multiples of the same item's power)
    Once the Season has ended and characters roll over to Non-Season, players will have all currently active powers in their Kanai's Cube reset
    Also new class sets for Barbs, WDs and Wizards
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23298...s-26-1-31-2020
    Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills.

That's an interesting season theme.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Better than the older ones, still dont like the system as all seasonal builds will be bonkers ar season ended. Though who plays non season?

Got bored immediatly of last season, i dont think im doing this aswell.
    No one wants to choose. Everyone wants everything.

Okay, that is actually an interesting theme... And the new Barb set looks fun, too. Kinda seems like Primary Attack damage based Fury build could be a lot of fun.

Something like:
    No Spender Variant
    or
    Boulder Toss Variant
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2020-02-03 at 03:38 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Six is live! In which we discuss the ongoing compilation series HFAR, and share our new Playlist based on it.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/26-blog-26

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Patch 2.6.8

Also new class sets for Barbs, WDs and Wizards
    https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23298...s-26-1-31-2020
    Thank god they went with a passive seasonal bonus this time. I'm so sick of the seasonal mechanics that add an additional layer of RNG and cheese to GR fishing. It really sucks the fun out of leaderboard pushing.

Also the new wizard hydra set? yes please.

Just dropping in here to let people know this is a great season to play wizard. Everyone is playing barb, including the bots and 12/7 group farmers, so most of the other leaderboards are wide open. WD is also quite popular but it looks like the hype is dying down for them.

With wizard though, you can sit at 5+ billion toughness (that's not even taking into account all the mitigation) while you hold a single button down and watch a GR115 boss melt away without even using a stricken gem or having any augments. It is effortless godmode like I have never seen before and very few people have figured it out so far. It's a LoD build so it takes a while to get there, but the green hydra set is almost as good to hold you over until you can transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just dropping in here to let people know this is a great season to play wizard. Everyone is playing barb, including the bots and 12/7 group farmers, so most of the other leaderboards are wide open. WD is also quite popular but it looks like the hype is dying down for them.

With wizard though, you can sit at 5+ billion toughness (that's not even taking into account all the mitigation) while you hold a single button down and watch a GR115 boss melt away without even using a stricken gem or having any augments. It is effortless godmode like I have never seen before and very few people have figured it out so far. It's a LoD build so it takes a while to get there, but the green hydra set is almost as good to hold you over until you can transition.
    what build is this
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    what build is this
    The new LoD hydra build, you can check it out on the leaderboards. It's been a few years but hydras are back!

Well you aren't kidding lol, a day and a half of getting most of those items and I coasted to GR 65. Just need the sword I think.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Damn, I really shouldn't have played Wizard last season (I don't like playing same classes on different seasons).

Easymode fun is the best kinds of fun.

Oh well, I suppose if I struggle with Conquests on my Crusader I could try LoD hydra.