Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Costs too much for the quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was so looking forward to this Jaina statue, then it turned out looking like this.

The bald and beautiful Ted "Sloot" Bacinschi. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Always easy to be the critic and say that sucks but not so easy to be the artist. To the people who are saying the statue looks like crap, can you honestly do better? Why not show your statues if you think you can do better?
    if it was amateur fanart, id say it was pretty good. but this is in the official blizzard store and cost 350 bucks, it should be perfect and look exactly like jaina for that kinda money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throughout the history of Warcraft, every time they depict Jaina they give her a completely different face. Like WTF?
    She has 5 now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What they should of done is use the 3D model data from the game and from various cutscenes to get a better likeness of Jaina..

That Jaina face lol.

This is pretty much what I have come to expect from the "Blizzard quality".

Always easy to be the critic and say that sucks but not so easy to be the artist. To the people who are saying the statue looks like crap, can you honestly do better? Why not show your statues if you think you can do better?
    Lmao, now we can't criticize the statue because we are not artists! "bUt CaN yOU dO BEtTer?"

Right, we cannot criticize movies, music, games, books, unless we can do better! Gtfo with that ridiculous logic.

lol is Jaina asian now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lmao, now we can't criticize the statue because we are not artists! "bUt CaN yOU dO BEtTer?"

Right, we cannot criticize movies, music, games, books, unless we can do better! Gtfo with that ridiculous logic.
    I like how they talked down to people criticising the statue then went on to criticise it themself.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    lol is Jaina asian now?
    As far as I know Blizzard is a mobile game developer company for the chinese market... so it would make sense.
    Last edited by dhru2; 2019-03-30 at 07:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is much better https://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-Jaina-P...frcectupt=true can even customize skirt or no skirt lol

That is just an idiotic statement and a logical fallacy. You don't need to be able to do something else to find the fault with someone elses work. If that was a valid argument for anything in life every professional would be absolved of any kind of responsibility. "What the bridge you drove over that I constructed collapsed under your ass? Pff, can you do it better?".
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-03-30 at 08:36 AM.

Lol the Jaina face reflects "Blizzard quality" these days.

For the weird ones...
    45cm(17,71) 52cm(20,47) 24cm(9,45)
    Last edited by dhru2; 2019-03-30 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    A few days ago someone at blizzard said: "Today marks the last time that Azerite knowledge will lower the amount of Azerite power needed to level your Heart of Azeroth for the rest of season 2"

Does anybody there have a clue what the others are doing?
    What most likely happened.

That was what the planned. People complained. Someone most likely with a well-written review of why it should last longer. They changed their stance on it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

So its popular buying cheap crap for hundreds now?

https://store.eu.square-enix-games.c...ts-kai-vincent

I just find it hilarious how a £105 figure can look better than a $350 statue. And that's not even the best looking Play Arts Kai figure there is on that store imo.

Please buy this Jaina-thing before end of Q1. Please!

This is the most retarded I read here in months. I mean I am not a sculptor thus i can't say something looks bad when it clearly does. Are you really gonna tell me this costs 350$ to make?