Thread: [TV] Stargirl

[TV] Stargirl

DC Universe released the first image from the upcoming Stargirl, and I have to say it's unimaginably comics-accurate. It's a bummer that the show has been pushed until early 2020 but hopefully that just means that the first live-action imagining of the JSA will be done well

eta: Whoops, I meant second imagining of the JSA. Forgot about Legends of Tomorrow.

Last edited by Spaceboytg; 2019-03-30 at 03:41 AM.
    Shut your goddamn mouth, Gene!

That stuff is too far down the rabit hole for me, never heard of it. Does it play in the grim-dark snyder-elseworld as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That stuff is too far down the rabit hole for me, never heard of it. Does it play in the grim-dark snyder-elseworld as well?
    No. It shares a universe with Titans and Doom Patrol, I'd reccomend you give these shows a watch, because they are amazing. I hadn't heard of any of the characters in Doom Patrol befor except for Cyborg, who is expected to move over to the Titans in a later season, but they are fun, interesting, well made. Alan Tudyk alone is worth watching Doom Patrol. I've been entertained by these shows in a way no Superhero movie has for several years, except for Infinity War.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    DC Universe released the first image from the upcoming Stargirl, and I have to say it's unimaginably comics-accurate. It's a bummer that the show has been pushed until early 2020 but hopefully that just means that the first live-action imagining of the JSA will be done well
    That outfit is about as absolutely close as you can get in live action, that's for sure. I loved the long JSA run that started in the early 2000's and Stargirl was always a fave, but since I do not have DC Streaming I am gonna have to miss it.

Looks more like concept than actual costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.