Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    wow imagine killing someone because they're not giving you enough money you have no right to. What a shallow bitch

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord bungeebungee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dongbei, PRC
    Posts
    4,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista
    I wish more guys knew this
    Now, dang it! I just had to promise the Millennials that I'd be willing to have sex with them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista
    so they would learn to keep their zipper up
    That's what Niagara is for.

    Remember though, do not iron clothes on body.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol well, everyone wants something for free...

    This is the thing: as a woman you see this behavior a LOT, old ass men hitting on women in their teens or early 20s, deluding themselves into thinking that the woman they're seeing somehow finds them attractive. Sometimes having a bit of money helps with the delusion. "Oh she'll be attracted to me if I buy her things or take care of her". Generally speaking, there are no hot 70 or 80 year olds, and someone in their teens or 20s is going to be repulsed by you. She might hide it and pretend otherwise, but the repulsion is still there. It's never going to go away, it will never make you hot in her eyes no matter how successful or wealthy you become. If you hit on women that young, they'll generally start finding you gross once you hit somewhere in the 40s, certainly by your 50s.

    I wish more guys knew this, so they would learn to keep their zipper up and not throw money at women at the hopes that she will somehow be attracted to him or grow to love him.
    No one even acknowledges you. They just skim past your psycho babble. Sad

  4. #24
    Scarab Lord bungeebungee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dongbei, PRC
    Posts
    4,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista
    Aren't you married to a Millennial now?
    Sadly, no. You're right though, we had already done the studio wedding pictures and were getting everything lined up when things went nuts. Her business got closed due to nearby arson (used to get the land condemned so a developer could put up apartments), then Beijing's current drive to push businesses like hers out of Beijing (small scale service business -- health and beauty in her case -- run by non-Beijingers) made it nearly impossible for her to relocate. After that, her mother suddenly got too ill to run the family farm (her dad has already passed away), leaving her to take care of everything in Hunan.

    We might have made it past those things and were going to try, but then she got diagnosed with cervical cancer and lost her dream of kids. That was the last straw for her. All together, it was just too much at once for her and I told her it was OK if she needed to break things off. She appreciated me understanding and we're still on good terms, but she doesn't know how long the situation with her mother will go on and doesn't want to dump a load of medical bills on me (her mother's would pass over to her and thus to me if we were married).

    So, curses, looks like I'm back on the meat market again. TiC (this is China). I've commented on the "herd" aspect of high context, and in particular how it had really gotten dialed up for me after I was hospitalized. My "herd" has decided that I *will* be married off. Spring has hit, the blossoms are out, and well meaning former students are already starting to assure me that they know "someone nice" in their department that is recently divorced and I should meet them.

    Edit: Missed the last part of your reply. No worries, no offense taken, we just don't have a lot of guys in the 60-ish age bracket posting so I chimed in. I'm here in a different environment. In the US, yes, I'd see the whole sugar daddy/baby bit in much the same terms I think you were describing. Now, if both sides as consenting adults are OK with it, I don't have an issue with it (requirements being informed consent and at least legally adult) but that's a fairly specific situation that should call for a mild reality check. Otherwise, I know of a few couples back in the US that had significant age differences, but those were on the basis of personalities and shared interests more than physical attraction.
    Last edited by bungeebungee; 2019-03-31 at 05:07 AM.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    wow imagine killing someone because they're not giving you enough money you have no right to. What a shallow bitch
    Sounds like he payed for sex from her when he decided he didn't want to do anymore it enraged her and she killed him for it.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    He's too old and ugly to get anyone close to that attractive, even if she's not a 10 and he's paying for it. I suspect he cut her off when she didn't end up putting out.
    A lot of make up goes a long way.



    But yeah...having a few million dollars goes a long way towards scoring 20 year old washout models.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VarsityAthlete View Post
    No one even acknowledges you. They just skim past your psycho babble. Sad
    She's not wrong. Not much point in debating someone stating the obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  7. #27
    Over 9000! Mistame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    9,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is the thing: as a woman you see this behavior a LOT, old ass men hitting on women in their teens or early 20s, deluding themselves into thinking that the woman they're seeing somehow finds them attractive.
    Ignoring "irrelevant" factors like biology, etc, the delusion is thinking that older men think younger women find them attractive. If they truly thought that, they wouldn't be offering financial benefits. And let's not forget about the delusion of thinking that these women anything but eye candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I wish more guys knew this, so they would learn to keep their zipper up and not throw money at women at the hopes that she will somehow be attracted to him or grow to love him.
    This is a bit silly. A guy is going to be "throwing his money" at whoever it is he's with, regardless of age. And no one pays MSRP for high-mileage, used cars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol. Triggered much?
    One could ask the same of you, given your stance here. In any regard, all that matters is that they're consenting adults. Outside of that, the opinions of anyone/everyone else are irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Tis ok, I'm not the one pissing my money away on women a fraction of my age.
    Vs pissing away money on a woman that, if near or the same age, likely has a low or non-existent sex drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    A lot of make up goes a long way.
    In some cases, yeah. In hers, not so much. And the implants negate it all.

  8. #28
    The Undying freefolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    32,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    What, WAIT, how the HELL has he been able to give her 4.000 dollars PER WEEK? This man was a child psychiatrist ffs!


    murica 10chars
    .


    Sing your death song like a hero coming home.

    -- Tecumseh

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol well, everyone wants something for free...

    This is the thing: as a woman you see this behavior a LOT, old ass men hitting on women in their teens or early 20s, deluding themselves into thinking that the woman they're seeing somehow finds them attractive. Sometimes having a bit of money helps with the delusion. "Oh she'll be attracted to me if I buy her things or take care of her". Generally speaking, there are no hot 70 or 80 year olds, and someone in their teens or 20s is going to be repulsed by you. She might hide it and pretend otherwise, but the repulsion is still there. It's never going to go away, it will never make you hot in her eyes no matter how successful or wealthy you become. If you hit on women that young, they'll generally start finding you gross once you hit somewhere in the 40s, certainly by your 50s.

    I wish more guys knew this, so they would learn to keep their zipper up and not throw money at women at the hopes that she will somehow be attracted to him or grow to love him.
    Plenty of men age gracefully in their twilight years, hell a lot of stars we're all familiar with since the 70-80s are in their 70s. Dennis Hoffman is 81.

    And I present to you Tom Selleck, 73;




  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post


    Yes there are men who look relatively good for their age, but that doesn't mean they'll stir the loins of your average 25 year old because of their good looks.

    And yes, there are girls who are actually really into older guys, but again that is not the norm, but the exception.

    Bleach bunnies weren't chasing Hugh Hefner for his PJ clad good looks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Ignoring "irrelevant" factors like biology, etc, the delusion is thinking that older men think younger women find them attractive. If they truly thought that, they wouldn't be offering financial benefits. And let's not forget about the delusion of thinking that these women anything but eye candy.



    This is a bit silly. A guy is going to be "throwing his money" at whoever it is he's with, regardless of age. And no one pays MSRP for high-mileage, used cars.



    One could ask the same of you, given your stance here. In any regard, all that matters is that they're consenting adults. Outside of that, the opinions of anyone/everyone else are irrelevant.



    Vs pissing away money on a woman that, if near or the same age, likely has a low or non-existent sex drive.



    In some cases, yeah. In hers, not so much. And the implants negate it all.
    My stance is stating what should be obvious. My comment was to educate, save men from financial ruin and based on the OP, possibly their lives. I'm not triggered about anything. Why should I be?

    I don't think it's as obvious as you seem. Lots of men seem to think that if they offer money, that young women will no longer find them repulsive and/or will fall in love with them.

    It's little peen thinking, especially when these old men approach younger women with no particularly redeemable qualities or even income (like I have said in other posts, most normal women do not care about income to the extent that men seem to think, and the ones that do, you want to stay away from).

  12. #32
    The Undying freefolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    32,504
    The old dude looks like such a nice guy.

    RIP
    .


    Sing your death song like a hero coming home.

    -- Tecumseh

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Just because someone's body is in the trunk, doesn't mean he is murdered !
    I need this as a bumper sticker xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Stands in the Fire View Post
    The old dude looked like such a nice guy.

    RIP
    Fixed that for ya.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

  15. #35
    Over 9000! Mistame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    9,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My comment was to educate, save men from financial ruin and based on the OP, possibly their lives.
    Most of these guys are more aware of the risks, etc, than you give them credit for. They don't need to you to "woman-splain" to them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lots of men seem to think that if they offer money, that young women will no longer find them repulsive and/or will fall in love with them.
    The "fall in love" bit is nonsense. Even if it were a real thing, these guys aren't looking for that. And you keep going back to the "repulsive" bit. Sure, a lot of women are conditioned to find older men "repulsive". But there's also quite a few who find them attractive and even more who don't feel either way. So I'm not sure what your point is, other than to inject your opinion, which you've already done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's little peen thinking, especially when these old men approach younger women with no particularly redeemable qualities or even income .
    I'd say it's more of a "dry peen" issue, given the point of their efforts is to get it "wet".
    Last edited by Mistame; 2019-03-31 at 05:54 PM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Most of these guys are more aware of the risks, etc, than you give them credit for. They don't need to you to "woman-splain" to them.



    The "fall in love" bit is nonsense. Even if it were a real thing, these guys aren't looking for that. And you keep going back to the "repulsive" bit. Sure, a lot of women are conditioned to find older men "repulsive". But there's also quite a few who find them attractive and even more who don't feel either way. So I'm not sure what your point is, other than to inject your opinion, which you've already done.



    I'd say it's more of a "dry peen" issue, given the point of their efforts is to get it "wet".
    Trust me, most are repulsed. Like 99%. We talk about this as women. This is the basis of misunderstanding between the genders. Men in their 50s and beyond hitting on very young women and thinking they are attractive enough for such women, when women are simply grossed out or at best laugh at them. It makes these old men look foolish.

    Clearly you're clinging to the 1% or less of women who are the exception, not the rule.

    You doth protest too much. If you disagree with what I said, I'm sure you can find out for yourself.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trust me, most are repulsed. Like 99%. We talk about this as women. This is the basis of misunderstanding between the genders. Men in their 50s and beyond hitting on very young women and thinking they are attractive enough for such women, when women are simply grossed out or at best laugh at them. It makes these old men look foolish.

    Clearly you're clinging to the 1% or less of women who are the exception, not the rule.

    You doth protest too much. If you disagree with what I said, I'm sure you can find out for yourself.
    Now now, I'd take Tom Cruise or George Clooney still Both in their 50's!

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Now now, I'd take Tom Cruise or George Clooney still Both in their 50's!
    Haha. Fair enough, there's always 1 or 2 out of the norm looks wise (and both of them can afford plastic surgery).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Sadly, no. You're right though, we had already done the studio wedding pictures and were getting everything lined up when things went nuts. Her business got closed due to nearby arson (used to get the land condemned so a developer could put up apartments), then Beijing's current drive to push businesses like hers out of Beijing (small scale service business -- health and beauty in her case -- run by non-Beijingers) made it nearly impossible for her to relocate. After that, her mother suddenly got too ill to run the family farm (her dad has already passed away), leaving her to take care of everything in Hunan.

    We might have made it past those things and were going to try, but then she got diagnosed with cervical cancer and lost her dream of kids. That was the last straw for her. All together, it was just too much at once for her and I told her it was OK if she needed to break things off. She appreciated me understanding and we're still on good terms, but she doesn't know how long the situation with her mother will go on and doesn't want to dump a load of medical bills on me (her mother's would pass over to her and thus to me if we were married).

    So, curses, looks like I'm back on the meat market again. TiC (this is China). I've commented on the "herd" aspect of high context, and in particular how it had really gotten dialed up for me after I was hospitalized. My "herd" has decided that I *will* be married off. Spring has hit, the blossoms are out, and well meaning former students are already starting to assure me that they know "someone nice" in their department that is recently divorced and I should meet them.

    Edit: Missed the last part of your reply. No worries, no offense taken, we just don't have a lot of guys in the 60-ish age bracket posting so I chimed in. I'm here in a different environment. In the US, yes, I'd see the whole sugar daddy/baby bit in much the same terms I think you were describing. Now, if both sides as consenting adults are OK with it, I don't have an issue with it (requirements being informed consent and at least legally adult) but that's a fairly specific situation that should call for a mild reality check. Otherwise, I know of a few couples back in the US that had significant age differences, but those were on the basis of personalities and shared interests more than physical attraction.
    Aww I'm sorry to hear that. I have a feeling that you'll find someone soon enough.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trust me, most are repulsed. Like 99%.
    Repulsed unless they have alot of money. Then they are super attracted to them

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Repulsed unless they have alot of money. Then they are super attracted to them
    Imo not even then, but they'll pretend to be if they're opportunistic and exploitative. The amount of people who are truly attracted to significantly older men/women is pretty small.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •