Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Alex Jones admits he was wrong about Sandy Hook and he's not right in the head

"Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/al...ook/index.html

This is purely about trying to avoid a loss in the defamation lawsuit,he tried the same thing with his child custody hearings.

I see someone is trying to not lose every dollar, his job, his car, his house, and anything else by acting like he went insane. It might be plausible for how much he drinks that chicken bone meal smoothies and DNA boost he takes on his show.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a new lawsuit? or is the old one just now getting that close to leaving him destitute

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    "Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/al...ook/index.html
    Good. Of course, when he says it's true, it's true because he says it, and when he says it's false, it's true because it's a secret code word.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    is there a new lawsuit? or is the old one just now getting that close to leaving him destitute
    I imagine both. With it getting closer he's that much closer to being a bum living down by the river.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And on his next "radio show" he'll claim it wasn't him and a clone created by the government that made those statements in the court. Or something along those lines that his moronic listeners will actually believe.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worvon View Post
    And on his next "radio show" he'll claim it wasn't him and a clone created by the government that made those statements in the court. Or something along those lines that his moronic listeners will actually believe.
    Either that or the chemicals in the water.

Chemicals: They're not just for turning frogs gay. *jingle*
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

He just need to take some more of that Super Male Vitality because he said himself that it keeps you sound of body and mind!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like someone needs a defense for their lawsuit!

Might be the most sane thing he's ever said. Ya know, now that he's in legal trouble.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I imagine both. With it getting closer he's that much closer to being a bum living down by the river.
    he still draws an audience, they'll rent him a cot to sleep in the studio

Maybe this is the same diseases as what Glenn Beck has, I hope this isn't a STD.

You're telling me this man isn't right in the head?

10+ Year Old Account
    And his brainwashed followers will make up some kind of loony excuse.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    He blamed the "lying media" for it, so it's not even self realization. He's just being as full of shit as he's always been.

Did he admit that like long long long time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Did he admit that like long long long time ago?
    He tried it during the child custody suit and still lost. He's trying it again now but blaming the lying media for making him paranoid and crazy. Not likely to work here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    He tried it during the child custody suit and still lost. He's trying it again now but blaming the lying media for making him paranoid and crazy. Not likely to work here either.
    He said he was wrong long long long time ago, what are you talking about? If media claim he didnt then they are lying and trying to make him look paranoid and crazy.
    To be honest, i have never watched a alex jones clip he look like a bad comedian, but other people have said that he have said he is sorry and that he was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe this is the same diseases as what Glenn Beck has, I hope this isn't a STD.
    Any woman those two would attract would most likely be missing a couple of marbles herself.