Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Jones has admitted to being wrong about quite a few things. He's nuts but rather likeable, like a crazy uncle who tells crazy stories after too many beers. Better than fake news media that cannot admit to ever being wrong and only doubles down when exposed (Russia hoax, Smollett, Covington, Brexit project fear etc). Strange how Jones gets deplatformed but the fake news doesn't.

Party of personal responsibility folks.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Jones has admitted to being wrong about quite a few things. He's nuts but rather likeable, like a crazy uncle who tells crazy stories after too many beers. Better than fake news media that cannot admit to ever being wrong and only doubles down when exposed (Russia hoax, Smollett, Covington, Brexit project fear etc). Strange how Jones gets deplatformed but the fake news doesn't.
    Alex Jones is literally the fake news you seem to want to try and project onto others. He's even admitted he's fake news.

Of course, it sounds like you are simply parroting baseless talking points... so that pretty much defines you, as well.

none of your examples are fake new, "russia hoax"- 34 people facing charges isn't a hoax, Brexit-not even sure what you would call fake news about it, smollet? again what was fake- c lvl actor admitted to hospital was the damn police report, upon investigation by the police the full story came out AND was reported on. Sounds like you think any thing that doesn't fit your narrative is "fake news". Hint negative but accurate news about Trump isn't fake news, its just news.

The guy that said that children actually didn't die in a bloody shooting and it was all fake is better than the news? How much have you drank today?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

He helped the Sandy Hook conspiracy not only become a thing, but enabled and encouraged people to threaten and attack the parents of the children that died. As someone who has a lifelong friend from the area, he is far beyond a "likable, crazy uncle" and to label him as such is an insult to the many people whose lives he has actively worked to ruin. He never takes responsibility for his actions or admits when he's wrong. For fucks sake he's trying to say that him pushing the Sandy Hook conspiracy was a psychosis brought on by the "fake news" media, which is after he said he was just a performer and didn't believe anything in another trial which shows that either he was lying then, or he's lying now and knew it was all bullshit this whole time and was lying. How the hell is that admitting he was wrong when he ONLY says he's wrong when there are actual legal ramifications because he's in a court of law? He's the worst kind of conman who will do and say anything if it makes me money, no matter who gets hurt in the process and he deserves all the suffering in the world.

He should be forced to retract his statement every day on his show, his web site and anything else he does.....
    Then he should be forced to read a disclaimer in front of his show, stating the fact that everything he says is made up and bullshit

….for the rest of his life

I can't wait for this fucker to be bankrupt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's going to be a no for me, Alex Jones weaponized lies and put peoples actual lives in danger full well knowing it, if he sorry, fine, he still needs to pay for it, and work to fix it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Alex Jones is literally the fake news you seem to want to try and project onto others. He's even admitted he's fake news.
    And he admitted he's insane. So, he's either insane, or a liar. Neither trait is redeeming from the standpoint of "I like and believe this guy".

He's nuts but rather likeable
    A lot of people apparently have a weird definition of "likeable".

He comes off as the kind of guy you'd move carriages to get away from on a train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hasn't he admitted in the past to being an entertainer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    That was his child custody case, but yeah. Think specifically he said he was a performer or something to that effect.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

I remember back in the late 90s this guy used to be on cable access shows in Austin. When I was in high school and early college times I used to smoke weed and watch him at like 4am and get a good laugh with the bros. He used to go way off the handle screaming, cussing, throwing furniture over. Classy cable access shit. Believe it or not he used to just be a general loon that didn't like Clinton. Then didn't like Bush. Then really didn't like Obama (this was his biggest rise). Now he loves Trump. So he started off just shooting at all politics until he found one that stuck and got the money rolling (hate of Obama). He is trying to ride that Trump train. Dude is just a money cuck and has tried this "I am crazy" shit several times when he gets into trouble. Once was when he refused to take the eye test at the DMV because it was eye scanning him. Another was with his kids. Now its with kids that got shot at school. An ever escalating casualty scale. Good news is it has never worked. The first couple times money got him out of his problems as were mostly local affairs. This time I think its going to take a lot more. Hopefully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Yes.

But one does not "perform" on a sworn disposition. You tell the truth, or you spend the next few years in prison, whimpering like a child and crying yourself to sleep as your bunkmate says "NOW who's the gay frog?"

He's been lying for decades. He's lying now.

Ever notice how easily Trump and his people lie?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    He's lying now.
    Lying on a sworn deposition? I'm not saying "no" but I am saying "that would not be my first choice"

Now, to be fair, Jones said this:

And I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I've now learned a lot of times things aren't staged. So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong, but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people
    And then he blamed the MSM. Incidentally, everyone in the MSM, including FOX News, said the shooting was real.

So he's trying to have his gay frog and fuck it, too. He wants the benefit of being crazy, without being committed. Sadly for him (and I'll let @cubby back me up) "almost" having a psychosis is "almost" having a legally valid excuse.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Lying on a sworn deposition? I'm not saying "no" but I am saying "that would not be my first choice"

Now, to be fair, Jones said this:

And then he blamed the MSM. Incidentally, everyone in the MSM, including FOX News, said the shooting was real.

So he's trying to have his gay frog and fuck it, too. He wants the benefit of being crazy, without being committed. Sadly for him (and I'll let @cubby back me up) "almost" having a psychosis is "almost" having a legally valid excuse.
    It's an interesting defense - and an internet defense is much different than a legal/courtroom defense, unfortunately. If Jones tried to pull this shit while actively being sued for slander, the court would order all his medical records open to review, because in a mental deficiency defense, you have to prove you had it, with medical doctors and everything.

Unfortunately, Jones might just get clean of this whole mess. On the interwebs his rabid (and now confirmed insane) fan base will lick this up like the dogs they are, and forgive him, much like most/all televangelists are forgiven for fucking most/all of their congregation.

But if this goes back to court, I would be very interested in how a medical excuse defense plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    ....., much like most/all televangelists are forgiven for fucking most/all of their congregation.
    Not only forgiven, but "blessed" . . . . somehow Popov is making even more money now selling chunks of bread in a zip-lock bag and calling it Mana.

I really wish I was telling a joke right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

Unfortunately, Jones might just get clean of this whole mess. On the interwebs his rabid (and now confirmed insane) fan base will lick this up like the dogs they are, and forgive him, much like most/all televangelists are forgiven for fucking most/all of their congregation.
    Yea :/

All the "free speech" people are still treating jones like he did nothing wrong, and saying he is being mistreated by having the shit he factually said brought up again. Normally certain people, metokur for example, would be laughing their ass off at a conman getting outted, but for some reason that section of the internet is just not doing it this time.

Rachel Maddow should then also be considered not right in the head.