Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Any woman those two would attract would most likely be missing a couple of marbles herself.
    I never said woman.....

The first step is to admit you have a problem.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    He tried it during the child custody suit and still lost. He's trying it again now but blaming the lying media for making him paranoid and crazy. Not likely to work here either.
    Blaming the lying media, aka himself?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Stands in the Fire View Post
    The first step is to admit you have a problem.
    And now he just has to admit the dozens of other problems he has. Currently he's just a fraction of a fraction to completing the first step.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    "Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/al...ook/index.html
    He also gets all of his information from 4chan and Youtube. Basically no different than any other retarded conspiracy theorist like QAnon.

7+ Year Old Account
    The after school care my kid goes to has a lady that has in infowars sticker on her truck. It's hilarious because the lady is Russian.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alex Jones admits he's nuts? Well that's a new day.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Fuck him. I hope the Sandy Hook families take him for every fucking dime. If there is anyone in this world that deserves the bad things that happen to them, it's Alex Jones.

This was in a sworn deposition in a defamation case.

Kind of conflicts with his testimony in the OTHER case, for custody of his children, where his defence was that he wasn't insane but rather a "performer" ie a fraud.

So which one is it, insane guy who loses custody battle but wins defamation case, or fraud who wins the custody battle but loses the defamation case?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Is it wrong that he makes me laugh... like real hard. I laughed with tears when he went mad on Joe Rogan the last time. And then others are surprised why others say he's a national treasure. That part went into a metal EP btw :/ Think I posted it earlier.
    If he is insane then enjoying his theater is kind of like a medieval carnival of grotesques where people went to laugh at people with horrible disabilities.

Realistically, it's impossible to know how genuine he is and how much of his own bullshit he actually believes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Alex Jones admits he's nuts? Well that's a new day.
    Only in court, as he has done before.

He has two different faces for his adoring public and for the legal system.

How stupid can anyone be to fall for that? Well, Alex Jones level stupid I suppose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    And his brainwashed followers will make up some kind of loony excuse.
    I mean let's just think about the state of American politics that this insane hack being deplatformed is considered PARTISAN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The good ol' insanity defense. I doubt it's going to work .
    He has some pretty good video testimony in his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/stat...19799939309569

huehuehue

this fucker shouldnt be able to walk 20 yards down a street at this point without being called a cunt 400 times
    I still don't know how someone hasn't tried to run him over. I mean I don't support that kind of violence, but he does deserve it.

I'm guessing a lawsuit wasn't going well.

Yeah Trump and Jones felate each other and treat each other as intellectual giants.

So if Jones is psychotic, then....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    He was still able to do his normal day to day tasks and host a show where he is almost certainly the sole person fabricating and making the content. Doubt this will stick.

Hard day for the alt right incels another one of their "heroes" going down.

All you need to do is watch the Joe Roegan interview with Alex Jones to know that there is something wrong with Alex Jones mentally. He's severely ADD for one.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

All you need to do is watch the Joe Roegan interview with Alex Jones to know that there is something wrong with Alex Jones mentally. He's severely ADD for one.
    Perhaps in that he has a disorder that makes him believe he has a deficit of attention from others.

Joe Rogan is not that stable either. He used to plunge headlong into conspiracy theories himself.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's what we call an cocaine or amphetamine addiction.