Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Doctor Amadeus Not intending to show a lack of respect for your personal ideas, but isn't this phrased in pretty ageist terms? Advanced age is shown as a limit, youth isn't addressed at all. Why focus on age as a negative? Not everyone is in the same state financially, in terms of the stability of their relationship, or even as far as health at the same age. While I understand age gets used as a rule of thumb for all of those, why not look directly at a person's circumstances?
    You're right, and make very valid points. Age here is meant to be a biological outline, it isn't my intention to suggest precisely any age anyone should be, but to simply ask about a consensus. However you are right, it is ageist. I apologize that wasn't my intention.

My personal answer is more of a personal reflection for myself. and my opinion
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    @Doctor Amadeus No problem. No offense taken and none intended, there just aren't a lot of guys my age and older on the forums so I wanted to throw out another view.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Doctor Amadeus No problem. No offense taken and none intended, there just aren't a lot of guys my age and older on the forums so I wanted to throw out another view.
    Thank you, and I appreciate you saying something, I sure didn't want to open the door to that kind of bigotry. I do not support that kind of ignorance or stupidity. It for sure is circumstances not age that should determine when it's healthy and perfectly capable for human beings have kids.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    So if you're over 30 and single you should just roll over and die? What an odd idea.
    yeah that's what i was thinking, should all singles over 30 report to the sleepshop before they send a sandman?