Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really against the retcon either but Illidan was portrayed as a madman in TBC. Also I'm not 100% on this one, but wasn't Illidan dead, after their fight? With TBC they said he was rushed to the ER by Vashj and Kael? I might be making this one up, it's been like a decade but that's what I remember about it

Tho, lol @ your sig. What a joke of a guy, isn't he?
    he was killed, so was like all demons but dreadlords

(back in warcraft all demons died. Then come wow aparently dreadlords would revive. Then come WoD all demons revived as long as they are outside of the twisting nether. Then come legion all demons only die if in the twisting nether, far away from argus, if near argus they could be saved using the power of argus itself, then ended once we killed argus)

but then when wod came along and added more demons to the "able to revive" list, illidan too was able to be revived.

also yeah, hes a guy who i used to really like but eventually started making weird conspiracies.. like for example in my sig, how "Azerite gear is random and i once got a piece with traits for the opposite faction, that also was missing a trait for my spec!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    This trailer reminded me of how badly written TBC was. I mean, why was Illidan the bad guy and why did he was such a dick? It made no sense.
    He wasn't bad, just misunderstood! Just see now, such a nice man, I mean half demon elf. Still kind of a dick

Nah, I agree with the major lore characters like Illidan and Kael'thas going bad was pretty unheard of. Two of the best characters turned into villains. Still miss Kael'thas. Just one more merely a setback Blizz??

I didnt like going for killing Illidan(suuuuure we killed him, sorry, imprisoned) and said I don't want to, until I watched his bow drop, then it was okay. Such a nice looking bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    He wasn't bad, just misunderstood! Just see now, such a nice man, I mean half demon elf. Still kind of a dick

Nah, I agree with the major lore characters like Illidan and Kael'thas going bad was pretty unheard of. Two of the best characters turned into villains. Still miss Kael'thas. Just one more merely a setback Blizz??

I didnt like going for killing Illidan(suuuuure we killed him, sorry, imprisoned) and said I don't want to, until I watched his bow drop, then it was okay. Such a nice looking bow.
    The guy(s) who wrote Kael off like this deserve the chair.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Remastered Zangarmarsh looks really, really good. I wish we saw more zones, like Netherstorm.

After watching this, I'm kind of looking forward to replaying the Outland chapter of the WC3 campaign. Closing those legion portals was a MASSIVE BITCH, but the pivotal assault on BT made it all worth it in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Move over Classic....all I care about is BC servers!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its the greatest travesty in wow that we have never gotten weapons that match Akamas

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Why?

/10char
    You must be fun at parties

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    You must be fun at parties
    Why?

/10char

7+ Year Old Account

Arrow

New models nothing interesting for me, rather the opposite.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-04-01 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Also I'm not 100% on this one, but wasn't Illidan dead, after their fight? With TBC they said he was rushed to the ER by Vashj and Kael? I might be making this one up, it's been like a decade but that's what I remember about it
    Illidan wasn't killed no, him being taken back to Outland by Kael + Vashj came before TBC.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What a strange and uncalled for answer.
    You didn't say something nice so obviously you must hate it and everyone involved with it and think anyone who likes it is trash. This is the forum brain at work pay no attention to it.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself