Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Fan Art - The Black Temple Remastered

Fan Art - The Black Temple Remastered
    Ikedit has created a remastered video of The Black Temple patch trailer!

Why?

/10char

Another fantastic trailer by IKedit

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Why?

/10char
    Why not? Is this actually something you're going to have a problem with and complain about?

So cool. I actually miss these trailers. Had uldir or bod one?

Amazing work as always. This was always one of my favorite raid trailers. I'd love to see him re-do the vanilla Naxx trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So cool. I actually miss these trailers. Had uldir or bod one?
    Uldir is the starter raid so they typically don't get a trailer. BoD has one though. Full of some Rastakhan goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Why not? Is this actually something you're going to have a problem with and complain about?
    Don't mind, haters gonna hate.

Amazing! <3

Funny how an expansion with such bad lore had such fantastic raids and trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Funny how an expansion with such bad lore had such fantastic raids and trailers.
    raids were on point since forever. Only bad raid wow has ever seen was trial of the crusader.

Watched in 1440p

Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    #JustNEETThings
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I am dissapointed that he didn't use WoD assets.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    raids were on point since forever. Only bad raid wow has ever seen was trial of the crusader.
    Nah, worst raid ever made was Dragon Soul.

So, one lonely boi can recreate ingame cinematics, but a multi-million company cant???

This trailer reminded me of how badly written TBC was. I mean, why was Illidan the bad guy and why did he was such a dick? It made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    So, one lonely boi can recreate ingame cinematics, but a multi-million company cant???
    Blizzard already hired a shit ton of fanmade cinematicmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    This trailer reminded me of how badly written TBC was. I mean, why was Illidan the bad guy and why did he was such a dick? It made no sense.
    It didn't make sense. At the time they were just like, "oh look here's an exciting loot pinata you all know". Sadly the same goes for Kael'thas too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Why?

/10char
    Jesus, go take yer damn meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It didn't make sense. At the time they were just like, "oh look here's an exciting loot pinata you all know". Sadly the same goes for Kael'thas too
    Of Kael and Illidan, Kael's motivations made sense. He was draining energy from the Nether with the stolen and repurposed Naaru ship he and others stole from the Draenei. When defeated, the Legion twisted his already strong need to protect his people when they kept him from dying, leading him to try and bring the Legion bsck to Azeroth.

Illidan was supposedly gone insane after being beaten by Arthas to the point that he believed he had been the victor of the fight.