• Tacos

147 52.69%
  • Fried Chicken

92 32.97%
  • Burgers

24 8.60%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Correct insofar as you've gone, but note you specified hard shell taco.

Also correct, but in this case you failed to acknowledge that the taco most familiar to the majority of Americans is the non-traditional, American, hard shell taco.

For what it is worth: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco
    Hard shell tacos are tex mex my dude

On topic. Fried chicken. Easy choice for a vegetarian
    Last edited by Josuke; 2019-04-01 at 12:41 PM.

I don't even eat tacos, but they ain't that popular in Europe to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I don't even eat tacos, but they ain't that popular in Europe to begin with.
    Europe is missing out

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Europe is missing out
    We do eat Mexican but it's not that integrated in our culture. Makes sense for the Americas though. Burritos though <3

We do eat Mexican but it's not that integrated in our culture. Makes sense for the Americas though. Burritos though <3
    Jalapenos are the best fruit on this planet (unless you have digestive issues)

Jalapenos are the best fruit on this planet (unless you have digestive issues)
    Wo do have those, and they're getting more and more popular so that even regular supermarkets offer them. Cut up in brine, and I see them fresh more and more, too. I freaking LOVE them! Especially awesome on a self made tuna pizza <3

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Wo do have those, and they're getting more and more popular so that even regular supermarkets offer them. Cut up in brine, and I see them fresh more and more, too. I freaking LOVE them! Especially awesome on a self made tuna pizza <3
    They are so fucking good. They go with anything savory. Toasted sandwiches? Omelettes? Literally everything.

They are so fucking good. They go with anything savory. Toasted sandwiches? Omelettes? Literally everything.
    Literally watched This is Us episode and one character was talking about how tacos are her fav meal. I should definitely look for a proper mexican.

It's a toss up between fried chicken and tacos. I'll go with fried chicken on the assumption that I can still eat chicken other than fried.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I like Fried Chicken, but it's my least favorite meat to eat. Especially Chicken Breast. So I'd vote for that.

, but they ain't that popular in Europe to begin with.
    Quite a lot of tex mex joints in finland, at least and also some actual mexican food joints. Not nearly as widespread as pizza and burger joints, but those only serving fried chicken (like kfc)? I literally don't know any in my town, unless we also count chicken wing joints, which we have a few. KFC is slated to open some places this year, though. They have tried a couple of times previously, but failed to find willing entrepreneurs. Considering wings are moderately popular nowadays, they might actually make it this time.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Impossible to give up pizza and burgers for me. Assuming burritos/other alike food doesn't count, I can definitely make due without tacos. If that includes burritos and everything like it, cya fried chicken.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Not a fried chicken fan, so easy choice.

Pandaren Monk
    Kind of a badly thought out thread
    A burger is just a grounded up protein(or w/e you classify veggie burgers) formed into a thick circle that is often place between two slices of bread(buns).
    Tacos are just containers to hold food in place on the way to your mouth.
    Pizzas are a platform to showcases cheese/meat/veggies.
    Fried chicken can go in all the other ones Cause this the only protein in the list.

Personally I would wipe out tacos since I never liked them(soft or hard) and always deemed them unnecessary/messy to bother with.

I would say tacos since tacos are just a vessel used to hold the food in place.