Poll: Get rid of one forever

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fried chicken. I eat the other three far more often.

Fried chicken, because grilled is better anyways. I order my wings naked when I go out, so fried won't be missed,
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Yeah but they're almost always beef. I know sometimes people make them with other meats/fake vegan beef but I've never really had a proper chance to try a really good one that wasn't beef.
    Ever had chicken burgers before? Wendys and Burger King have decent ones. There's also bison, lamb, turkey, and much more even though Beef is the most common type, there are so many varieties you can choose from.

5+ Year Old Account
    What are we counting as "fried chicken?" Like...KFC? I can deal. If that includes, say, chicken tenders or the base of chicken parm...we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    Do what we do, buy a bag of doritoes, lay it flat on a table and cut it in half, now you add your toppings to the halves and you have two taco bags ready to go in 2 minutes or less.
    Sounds good. I'll give it a try next time I make tacos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Tacos are nasty. They’re messy, get soggy fast, I hate lettuce eww.. and more stuff. I hate Taco Bell too
    thread creator's prejudice's have been revealed. i am frankly supportive of these biases.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    This is such a sad, uncultured opinion. You realize tacos can literally be filled with almost anything? Its certainly not limited to a diabetic-inducing fried chalupa with an extra large Moutain Dew.
    tacos are the devil. i bet you like draenei too.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yeah... easy answer as long as fajitas exist.

Everyone who voted tacos is going to hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza, but only because everywhere around here makes it like shit.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    Everyone who voted tacos is going to hell.
    good then i can get it on with some hot succubi.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

5+ Year Old Account
    Pizza, because if I'm craving sauce and cheese I can eat any other Italian dish.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    And they are easily replaced by Burritos
    Indeed, Burritos are the far superior option and even then I hardly eat Burritos.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Tacos are nasty. They’re messy, get soggy fast, I hate lettuce eww.. and more stuff. I hate Taco Bell too
    You are doing it wrong then. Correctly made its one of the best tasting and easy to eat foods ever. Im FLABBERGASTED that so many people voted Tacos.
    Im guessing the concept of Tacos here in Sweden is different from the rest of the world... tacos here are insanely epic! The ones you do at home that is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Chicken burgers can be really good. As can fish burgers.
    Indeed! I would even go on record to say that freshly made chicken and fish burgers from McDonalds are really tasty. It needs to be 100% fresh tho.

Im starting to wonder if tacos here in sweden is completely different from tacos in the rest of the world?
    It must be because it doesnt make sense that people would choose fried chicken over tacos...
    Especially considering the fact that fried chicken can be an ingredient in hamburgers, pizzas and tacos.

Fried chicken, even though its delicious, is basically just an ingredient and not a complete meal as the other alternatives...
    Last edited by Appelgren; 2019-04-01 at 01:38 AM.

I don’t eat no tacos lol.

Tacos - absolutely.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Fried chicken goes. There simply too much variation you can have with burgers, pizza and tacos. Cant pass that up.

Fried chicken is good but it gets boring fast.
    That depends though. Does he mean that specific type of fried chicken (Country fried / Southern style AKA KFC / Popeyes etc) or does he mean ALL forms of fried chicken: So no more chicken tenders, no more chicken wings (if breaded), a fairly large quantity of asian dishes (cause they use breaded and fried chicken in them), etc?

As well, you would also have to account for the fact that it is entirely possible to get about 95% of the "fried chicken" thing done by baking, which opens up a whole other angle of consideration.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-04-01 at 06:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    I agree, more fun. Oh well!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I voted tacos because hard flat bread vs the other options its pretty obvious which is the dud.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep the Pizza, the rest I don't care about.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art