Poll: Get rid of one forever

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Tacos is the way easy choice because there are way too many foods that are pretty much identical to them save for the name.

"Oh, this isn't a taco, it's a burrito!" "Nope, this one is just a fajita!"

Now if you're eliminating everything similar as well, the choice gets a bit harder.

Pizza and burgers are safe; they just have way too many different options to eliminate.

If fried chicken means more than just "fried chicken like KFC" and extends to things like breaded chicken strips, nuggets, wings, schnitzel, Indian style, Korean BBQ style, etc. then that becomes safe too and the taco bites the big one.

If fried chicken just means KFC style fried chicken though, Fried chicken goes and tacos stay, I'd rather not lose the variety.

Since i've never eaten a taco i guess i can live fine without them...

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Tacos are a dumb American invention so get rid of those
    Maybe those Taco Bell ones or Del Taco. But they predated the Spanish in the Americas. Or did you man Americans as people from N. and S. Mexico?

Fried chicken. As there is more ways to cook chicken than fry it.

i love tacos, but out of all those options they are the most annoying to eat. i like hard shells, so when i bite into them i have to bite lightly or else the whole goddamn shell crumbles. the meat juice drips out of the back. you have to dice up veggies and shit to put on tacos instead of just chopping them for a burger or to put on pizza.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    If you had to choose between Pizza, Tacos, Fried Chicken, and Burgers which one would you erase from existence forever?
    Tacos, hands down. I'll just get burritos when I feel like them.

Tacos because as has been mentioned I can still have burritos, enchiladas, fajitas, and all that, which is what I normally get anyway over tacos.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't even eat tacos, but they ain't that popular in Europe to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Europe is missing out
    We do eat Mexican but it's not that integrated in our culture. Makes sense for the Americas though. Burritos though <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    They are so fucking good. They go with anything savory. Toasted sandwiches? Omelettes? Literally everything.
    Literally watched This is Us episode and one character was talking about how tacos are her fav meal. I should definitely look for a proper mexican.

It's a toss up between fried chicken and tacos. I'll go with fried chicken on the assumption that I can still eat chicken other than fried.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

I like Fried Chicken, but it's my least favorite meat to eat. Especially Chicken Breast. So I'd vote for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    , but they ain't that popular in Europe to begin with.
    Quite a lot of tex mex joints in finland, at least and also some actual mexican food joints. Not nearly as widespread as pizza and burger joints, but those only serving fried chicken (like kfc)? I literally don't know any in my town, unless we also count chicken wing joints, which we have a few. KFC is slated to open some places this year, though. They have tried a couple of times previously, but failed to find willing entrepreneurs. Considering wings are moderately popular nowadays, they might actually make it this time.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Impossible to give up pizza and burgers for me. Assuming burritos/other alike food doesn't count, I can definitely make due without tacos. If that includes burritos and everything like it, cya fried chicken.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Not a fried chicken fan, so easy choice.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of a badly thought out thread
    A burger is just a grounded up protein(or w/e you classify veggie burgers) formed into a thick circle that is often place between two slices of bread(buns).
    Tacos are just containers to hold food in place on the way to your mouth.
    Pizzas are a platform to showcases cheese/meat/veggies.
    Fried chicken can go in all the other ones Cause this the only protein in the list.

Personally I would wipe out tacos since I never liked them(soft or hard) and always deemed them unnecessary/messy to bother with.

I would say tacos since tacos are just a vessel used to hold the food in place.