My little happy place

Nothing to see here just needed a little place to be happy ...... if you choose to read on i shall share why, but be warned it is going to be a little blog-like

For 5 years i have lived in a little apartment complex ... it is a nice place, with nice people, well beside 1 dude.

that one dude is living next door to me and is a fella around 65 small slim fella and he has always been super polite when i met him in the hallway, however ..... a few times a month he has *meltdowns* and are running around yelling in his own apartment and outside, most times random ramblings about we all are watching him at times he also ran around hammering on random doors and leaving nasty letters in our mailboxes.

i have contacted the landlord and the local police as it was pretty damn annoying but nothing they could do as he was not a directly threat to anyone so all he got was a letter from the landlord telling him to stop, you can imagine it did nothing good for the situation .....

it is pretty clear that his mind is not all there.

So today .....early in the morning i notice some noise outside and i go take a look, turns out to be 2 policemen and a locksmith trying to enter his apartment thru the balcony ( we live on the ground floor ) and a few mins later a ambulance with no siren arrived and they did carry a wrapped up person out from the apartment, now i can not be sure it was him but he as living alone and rarely had visitors.

on one hand it is sad that the dude most likely is dead ...on the other hand everyone living here is better off and tbh. yeah that is likely making me a bad person saying that but right now i am just happy to get some peace

Story over and i will go light a candle and pretend it is for him and not just me having my own little private celebration

I hope the new tenant is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Brexit: it's the dumbest WWE plotline to ever escape into real-life that can't end soon enough because everyone hates how it started, how it's going and how its going to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Thats pretty callous of you, ever considered you're a self centred cunt?

And no mods, this isn't trolling or flaming, its a dude celebrating another persons death because he inconvenienced him once or twice a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Nothing to see here just needed a little place to be happy ...... if you choose to read on i shall share why, but be warned it is going to be a little blog-like

For 5 years i have lived in a little apartment complex ... it is a nice place, with nice people, well beside 1 dude.

that one dude is living next door to me and is a fella around 65 small slim fella and he has always been super polite when i met him in the hallway, however ..... a few times a month he has *meltdowns* and are running around yelling in his own apartment and outside, most times random ramblings about we all are watching him at times he also ran around hammering on random doors and leaving nasty letters in our mailboxes.

i have contacted the landlord and the local police as it was pretty damn annoying but nothing they could do as he was not a directly threat to anyone so all he got was a letter from the landlord telling him to stop, you can imagine it did nothing good for the situation .....

it is pretty clear that his mind is not all there.

So today .....early in the morning i notice some noise outside and i go take a look, turns out to be 2 policemen and a locksmith trying to enter his apartment thru the balcony ( we live on the ground floor ) and a few mins later a ambulance with no siren arrived and they did carry a wrapped up person out from the apartment, now i can not be sure it was him but he as living alone and rarely had visitors.

on one hand it is sad that the dude most likely is dead ...on the other hand everyone living here is better off and tbh. yeah that is likely making me a bad person saying that but right now i am just happy to get some peace

Story over and i will go light a candle and pretend it is for him and not just me having my own little private celebration

I thought it was going to be "MMO-C Off Topic".

Am dissapoint.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thats pretty callous of you, ever considered you're a self centred cunt?

And no mods, this isn't trolling or flaming, its a dude celebrating another persons death because he inconvenienced him once or twice a month.
    Welcome to the millennial generation.

I can understand being happy about there being peace again, but to actively celebrate another person's death? No.
    Opinions and critiques of my art are most welcome! Take a gander
    http://bearbones85.deviantart.com/

Someone just died? Time to go celebrate that he won't inconvenience me slightly a couple times a month!

Good that you get peace, but dude..

Yes, celebrating the death of your old neighbor who was most likely mentally ill and alone in the world makes you a bad person.

The fact that you would even use the word "celebrate" to describe your reaction to seeing your neighbor taken away in a body bag suggests there is something deeply wrong with you.

Enjoy that peace, you paid a high price for it. Trading ones humanity for little convenience is a terrible price to pay though.

Herald of the Titans NoRest4Wicked's Avatar
    Hopefully the next people that move in is a couple with a newborn baby. Then you can live through that for a couple of years.

Then I could imagine you coming here saying "The baby just died last night of SIDS. I'm so happy now, it's finally peaceful!"
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

I'm less concerned about the post and more that is celebrating a death and hasn't been locked/deleted in over three hours.
    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life."
    - Jean-Luc Picard
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
    ― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

I bet op doesn't associate with a lot of people. Or any at all.

No idea why else he would think that someone dying is a reason for celebration. Just because you were bothered a few times by him.

I hope reading that stings.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post

I find this disgusting. Don't you have decent psychological healthcare where you live? Nobody could help him? Couldn't you help him?

Celebrate his death... You're disgusting

Nah you're not a terrible person. The old guy was. Be glad he's gone! He's no longer able to disrupt the peace.

The people above me are nothing but your average idiots who'd soon do the same shit this old cunt was.

The old man would either live on his own in his own misery, spreading it to others, or live with someone else and be a miserable liability. Death is probably his only proper option.

My upstairs neighbor, when I lived in CT for law school, had a squeaky mattress and, apparently, a hell of a pick up game. He annoyed the shit out of me late night. Ever tried to read con law to the sounds of someone getting their freak on? Shit sucks.

That said, I'd be a real fucking asshole to celebrate his death, so...take that as you will.