Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Dont bother playing this game, you will get banned sooner or later

So many people over lvl 1000 get perma banned simply for calling out morons who blizzard throws in on your team in ranked to force a loose, and theres nothing you can do about it. Im actually surprised some people are making a new account and start this crap all over. I have reasons to believe that blizz is banning high level players to force them to spend some cash with their new account to restore their hero pool. Thats just something that activision would do. Best part is that if you loose your temper, everything you said will add up with what you said 2 years ago and so on, thus you are guaranteed to be banned sooner or later. Considering how few players are left in this game, banning at this rate is suicidal. How are you guys starting over? Why are you doing this?

Or just don't be a jerk and keep your account.

Its lose.

Lose = what you tend to do in life.

Loose = the current status of your gaping vagina.

Know the difference.

Been playing since Alpha.
    Never been banned.
    Don't be an abusive dickhead and you don't get banned.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    So many people over lvl 1000 get perma banned simply for calling out morons who blizzard throws in on your team in ranked to force a loose, and theres nothing you can do about it.
    Sure you can do something about. Don't call them out.
    I mean I don't agree with all this hypersensitive banning bullshit just because people get butthurt for some light banter, and I don't play games where you can get banned for it. But if you decide to play a crappy overmoderated game like that, then you either play by the rules or get banned.

I have reasons to believe you shouldn't insult people and just report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I have reasons to believe you shouldn't insult people and just report them.
    I have reasons to believe you shouldn't report people for not playing well and just give them a non-offensive advice. Report for noob is the worst thing toxic players have ever invented.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Report for noob is the worst thing toxic players have ever invented.
    Noob should play with noobs vs other noobs, not be thrown in experienced players group to correct someones winrate.

Noob should play with noobs vs other noobs, not be thrown in experienced players group to correct someones winrate.
    Even if that's what's happening...you're yelling at the wrong person.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Im just saying, since your calling us toxic etc.

Maybe you should be reevaluating your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Maybe you should be reevaluating your life.
    I absolutely did.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many people over lvl 1000 get perma banned simply for calling out morons who blizzard throws in on your team in ranked to force a loose, and theres nothing you can do about it. Im actually surprised some people are making a new account and start this crap all over. I have reasons to believe that blizz is banning high level players to force them to spend some cash with their new account to restore their hero pool. Thats just something that activision would do. Best part is that if you loose your temper, everything you said will add up with what you said 2 years ago and so on, thus you are guaranteed to be banned sooner or later. Considering how few players are left in this game, banning at this rate is suicidal. How are you guys starting over? Why are you doing this?
    How about you clean up the language, no ban!

Not experienced a ban myself, yet again, didn't need call people morons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I've been pretty mean to people, tons of them say "REPORT OMG" and I've been playing for 5 years.. no ban, no change in my behavior. Ezpz

You made an account just for posting this?

Or did you get banned on your main account here, too?

You made an account just for posting this?
    Yes, i had to post this. are you offended?

If it's Blizzard's fault, why are you calling out the so called "morons"? Just be a normal human being and have some control over your emotion. I guarantee you the majority of people who play for a long time haven't been banned, I'm one of them.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2019-03-31 at 08:30 PM.

Here's two choices you may find yourself considering when confronted with a person/player you find objectionable:

1) be a douchebag

2) don't be a douchebag

It's a toughie, I'll grant you that, but you should nevertheless consider very carefully before making your choice.

And here's the kicker: one of those choices comes with consequences. It's a shocking revelation, I know.

With people like this playing the game it deserves to disappear with whatever dignity and good memories it has left for decent people. We sure live in a sickened world these days.

And;
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I have reasons to believe you shouldn't report people for not playing well and just give them a non-offensive advice. Report for noob is the worst thing toxic players have ever invented.
    This is exactly the reasoning that seems to escape these heartless, shameful displays of human beings who put people down for not being as experienced as they are, much like the real world here in the capitalist pig states.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Again, I think the person you were replying to is really out of touch with reality, and probably needs to look into some self-help programs.

Im just saying, since your calling us toxic etc.
    Let's say that things are happening exactly like you say they are and Blizzard is purposefully placing "noobs" in your games in order to correct your win rate. Instead of confronting Blizzard about this issue...you decide to take it out on the "noob".