Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Far Left true colors are showing!

"WOKE" Leftists Go FULL Racist, Argue AGAINST Inter-Racial Dating

Oh no.
    Let's now discuss a shit blogpost mentioned on an irrelevant YouTube channel.
    I am sure this will be totally eye opening for all of us

15+ Year Old Account
    Do tell OP, what is your critical analysis of this blogpost?

What original ideas do you have to contribute for us to discuss?
    Here is something to believe in!

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Oh no.
    Facts hursts?? I'm sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Fucking who cares. Facts my ass. Here is another fact: nobody should care about this

Come into the thread. See Tim Pool's smug face. Move on. Bye.

Soooo one person represents everyone? Hot damn news to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    tfw you're too dumb to understand how pervasive racism is in society, or even read an article on it for that matter
    Last edited by Zelk; 2019-04-02 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Incorrect. Everybody should watch and create their own opinion, and read the source. Tim Pool rarely, if ever has original content, he just comments on what somebody else wrote. Don't be a drone. Read and decide.

Also, this topic will be 90% about who Tim Pool is, and who he made one picture with, and who he associated with. What is his content. Why does he smear the left all the time?

10% will be about what's in that article, if not less.

And I also think this will get closed.

To the OP: that doesn't expose much at all. It's just one opinion. Tim Pool chose it so he can forward a narrative that was already there in his head. The dude is really confused these days. It's really getting kinda awkward for him, he's like a closeted right winger clinging to what 2-3 leftie principles are left somewhere deep into his conscience.
    No.
    You don't get it. All these things should not be a thing. It should not get any attraction. Whatsoever. None of these topics like alt right, far left, "woke"people. Fuck all this noise. Don't you people have work and lives to attend to?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Youtuber's hot take on a Tweet referencing a single person's editorial commentary on their own life is not some argument about "leftists".

It's particularly ridiculous when the point of that single person's editorial was about the social and cultural pressures that he personally experienced from family, friends, and society, not some argument against interracial relationships in principle, so both the person tweeting and Tim Pool are lying sacks of shit who either didn't read the actual article, or who chose to lie about it to push their bullshit political agendas.

Here's that article, since nobody apparently checks sources before engaging their poutrage machines these days; https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/29/s...hes-white.html

Stop making outrage monkeys famous. Check their goddamned sources and verify that they're morons before you link this shit.

No.
    You don't get it. All these things should not be a thing. It should not get any attraction. Whatsoever. None of these topics like alt right, far left, "woke"people. Fuck all this noise. Don't you people have work and lives to attend to?
    Says a guy with 10K plus posts...

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh no.
    Yeh this will do it for all people with political left idea's for sure! They all will vote for decent people like Donald Trump from now on!

True colours? You mean they haven't been blatant, obnoxious, ignorant , fascist, and annoying from the get go ever since Trump said he was running for pres?

If you're white and you don't have your head down, tail between the legs, apologizing to anyone that isn't white, you're a literal nazi and should be killed.

I find it very funny in a country that had very little to do with WWII, they are the most offended by nazis. So much so that they call everything they dislike a "nazi".

Oh no.
    "Irrelevant"

You're on MMO-Champion discussing politics lol
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2019-03-31 at 09:05 PM.

Says a guy with 10K plus posts...
    In 7+ years. When I was a student and had the time on top of it. Not to mention that the people and topics years ago were quite different to this diarrhea of pseudo politics bs everyday.

No.
    *cough cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's ok to advertise and post from youtube then on MMO OC OT. So I hope it's going to to be cool to spam Feminist Frequency, Contra Point, Bill Maher, Tony Robbins and Tai Lopez
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

There is a lot of money to be made criticizing "the left" as an abstract concept while not accurately representing the opinions of actual leftists. The article talks about how the guy felt pressures from his community against dating a white chick, not that he himself thinks its wrong to date white chicks. Tim Pool is a disgrace.
    What have the years of your life taught you to be?

"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    You realize that's impossible? These topics are a symptom of a rapidly changing environment, where one side (tradition) fights desperately to maintain its hold on power, while another is fighting ferociously to strip some power for itself?

By the way, Jezebel and Huffpost are the originators of these 2 articles in that video. Without those 2 articles, Tim would not have had outrage material, and he would not have ammunition for his own narrative.

But nawwwwww. Gotta drop gasoline on the fire. Make it burn. Must consume everything.
    Exactly. You do get my point. It's all toxic, cancerous bullshit. Zero productivity, maximum profits. Just looking to grab some likes and shares so that more people watch their shit so that they make more money or at least get some internet fame for a second.

Doesn't actually address anything of value, doesn't report neutrally on any incident of interest, doesn't offer any solution at all. Social media and the outage machine are the worst thing to happen to our lives. It's even worse when standard media reports on stuff like that.... The topping on the ice cake

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    So it's ok to advertise and post from youtube then on MMO OC OT. So I hope it's going to to be cool to spam Feminist Frequency, Contra Point, Bill Maher, Tony Robbins and Tai Lopez
    Be my guest. Who knows maybe I learn something interesting.

I see that preying on the sensitivities of right-wingers is still a lucrative business opportunity.