Thread: Joe Biden- why?

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. I'm calling you morons since you can't remove an illegitimate President. Maybe if he was Syrian, you'd actually follow through. But then you'd be droning the white house.
    Kinda sad that you feel the need to spend 2 pages going on about how you think someone predicted something incorrectly. I guess "sticking it to the libz" is everything you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Kinda sad that you feel the need to spend 2 pages going on about how you think someone predicted something incorrectly. I guess "sticking it to the libz" is everything you have.
    What libs? He calls himself a conservative.

Same question for you. Why haven't you removed this illegitimate President?

Your rhetoric is at the "sticking it to the libz" level.

He's not my President.

No. I'm calling you morons since you can't remove an illegitimate President. Maybe if he was Syrian, you'd actually follow through. But then you'd be droning the white house.
    Hey its your President which is egging on for a War with Iran which would make the Iraq War look like a square dance. And you're talking about Syria. Your President has Pompeo and Bolton as a foreign policy dynamic duo, and their Alpha and Omega is to regime change the Ayatollahs.

If it weren't for all the death and horror that would result, there would be some kind of cosmic irony to your man doing the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hey its your President which is egging on for a War with Iran which would make the Iraq War look like a square dance. And you're talking about Syria. Your President has Pompeo and Bolton as a foreign policy dynamic duo, and their Alpha and Omega is to regime change the Ayatollahs.

If it weren't for all the death and horror that would result, there would be some kind of cosmic irony to your man doing the deed.
    Psst. Hey.

Why hasn't Mueller removed this illegitimate President?

Psst. Hey.

Why hasn't Mueller removed this illegitimate President?
    Are you serious lol. What's with the questions with an obvious answer geesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Are you serious lol. What's with the questions with an obvious answer geesh.
    Because it's amazing how an illegitimate President has been just sitting there for YEARS. You think you could oust him since he's illegitimate.

Or wait. Are people just being childish because Trump eeked out a victory over people that should be smarter than him?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I doubt many people pay attention to adds, not enough for it to make a difference..
    I guess all those campaigns raising tens/hundreds of millions of dollars for ad spends are just blowing money on nothing then, eh?

How many campaigns have you successfully run with no advertising? Given that you view that they aren't terribly effective, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I guess all those campaigns raising tens/hundreds of millions of dollars for ad spends are just blowing money on nothing then, eh?

How many campaigns have you successfully run with no advertising? Given that you view that they aren't terribly effective, apparently.
    I do find the "marketing doesn't actually do anything" argument amusing, as if marketing and advertising wasn't a massive profit-generating industry with massive amounts of data backing its efficacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I do find the "marketing doesn't actually do anything" argument amusing, as if marketing and advertising wasn't a massive profit-generating industry with massive amounts of data backing its efficacy.
    "This multi-billion dollar industry that's built a science behind it with repeatedly verified results is all just witchcraft!"

It's like flat earthers believing that the "science industry" would blow billions/trillions to "protect their pride" because they're wrong about the earth being a globe.

Biden can beat Trump.

How much risk are you willing to take on in picking a weaker candidate?

Do you want another 4 years of Trump?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Joe Biden is one of the worst possible candidates. He's not even close to decent.

Give me Tulsi Gabbard or Andrew Yang, Sanders if necessary.

edit: Also, I find it hilarious that dumbfucks are still going with the whole "not my president" thing. Trump is our president, and he fucking sucks. Deal with it. This whole pretending he's illegitimate or whatever, means absolutely nothing while he's still sitting in that office and controlling the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Joe Biden is one of the worst possible candidates. He's not even close to decent.

Give me Tulsi Gabbard or Andrew Yang, Sanders if necessary.

edit: Also, I find it hilarious that dumbfucks are still going with the whole "not my president" thing. Trump is our president, and he fucking sucks. Deal with it. This whole pretending he's illegitimate or whatever, means absolutely nothing while he's still sitting in that office and controlling the military.
    I agree with your list with any of those 3 interchangeable with also Warren in the mix. I would also like to see a good primary challenger who could actually force Trump to be a bit more reasonable altho i doubt that would happen honestly. It even looks like here in cattle country Trump is losing some support while i still think he will win our state i think it will be by less overall votes. I can only wonder how he will stack up in areas impacted more by this tit for tat with China.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/06/polit...ent/index.html

Former Vice President Joe Biden says he now wants to throw out the Hyde Amendment, dropping his long-held support for the measure that blocks federal funds from being used for most abortions amid criticism from his 2020 Democratic rivals.

"If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone's ZIP code," he said.
    The Hyde Amendment is a four-decade-old ban on federal dollars being used for abortions except in cases of rape, incest or when the woman's life is in danger.

Biden's campaign on Wednesday said he still supported the Hyde Amendment -- a position that put him to the right of all other leading 2020 Democratic contenders, as well as Hillary Clinton and the party's platform in 2016.

Biden told the crowd Thursday night he had changed his mind because Republican state lawmakers have enacted "extreme laws in clear violation of constitutional rights" protected by the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision, making access to abortions more difficult for women who cannot afford the procedure or travel to obtain it.
    Andy Richter put it best, I think: "Few things in life are as reliable as Joe Biden's daily unveiling of another reason not to vote for him." We all knew that gaffes were inevitable but hey, we'll see how many of them Biden can withstand.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2019-06-07 at 01:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Yeah, Biden still needs to go fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    They somehow managed to push an candidate that is even far worse than Clinton, i'm actually impressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is, what, the second time that we've had a policy reversal after some idiotic statement? First it was with "compromise on climate change" and now this. And the first debate hasn't even happened yet, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    They somehow managed to push an candidate that is even far worse than Clinton, i'm actually impressed.
    At least this time we have progressive alternatives who aren't fluff candidates. Being spoiled for choice is not a bad situation necessarily.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/06/polit...ent/index.html

Andy Richter put it best, I think: Few things in life are as reliable as Joe Biden's daily unveiling of another reason not to vote for him. We all knew that gaffes were inevitable but hey, we'll see how many of them Biden can withstand.
    So a reason not to vote for Biden is that he wants to get rid of an amendment to a law that prevents federal funding to go towards abortions? Considering many states are attacking the very right for women to get abortions, seems like a pretty good counter to the lawlessness of the Republicans directly defying the Supreme Court.

I can see why people who were never going to vote for Biden in the first place would say that this is "another reason" not to vote for him, but for most of the left and the center, they either don't care or support this kind of move.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    So a reason not to vote for Biden is that he wants to get rid of an amendment to a law that prevents federal funding to go towards abortions? Considering many states are attacking the very right for women to get abortions, seems like a pretty good counter to the lawlessness of the Republicans directly defying the Supreme Court.

I can see why people who were never going to vote for Biden in the first place would say that this is "another reason" not to vote for him, but for most of the left and the center, they either don't care or support this kind of move.
    No, because he's flip flopping on issues. Is he really against the Hyde Amendment? Or is he just saying he is now after backlash?

We don't know, because he's held both fucking positions within the last fucking week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post

Actually, no - reversing his position on the Hyde Amendment is not the reason.

The reason is, as said, this is the second time before the debates have even started that the Biden campaign has issued statements carelessly that they've had to walk back after a party backlash. Which was the concern from the start since this isn't Biden's first Presidential campaign attempt, or even his second.

- - - Updated - - -

No, because he's flip flopping on issues. Is he really against the Hyde Amendment? Or is he just saying he is now after backlash?

We don't know, because he's held both fucking positions within the last fucking week.
    It's extraordinarily difficult to paint oneself as the anti-Trump if you then proceed to change your policy positions based on the last person who yelled at you. Just saying, folks.