Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    You're right, these jokes are hilarious.
    Even if they aren't and humor is subjective, the comments complaining and the people making them come off as just plain miserable in their lives. You lot are literally complaining about a day celebrating mirth and jokes, and you especially called for the day to die so I dunno what's going on but I hope you find some laughter in your life.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Even if they aren't and humor is subjective, the comments complaining and the people making them come off as just plain miserable in their lives. You lot are literally complaining about a day celebrating mirth and jokes, and you especially called for the day to die so I dunno what's going on but I hope you find some laughter in your life.
    Thanks!!! I hope so too!

  3. #23
    I didn't get this on (MY) April 1st, so it must be true!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Perhaps develop a sense of humor and stop taking life so seriously?
    haha

    This guy gets it. lol
    Some people do need this advice
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-04-02 at 08:11 AM.

  4. #24
    The translator is really bad though, the text keeps changing when you translate the translated stuff

  5. #25
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Not posted on april's fools day. So has to be real D:
    it does actually work btw.

    just not as you may hope

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I didn't get this on (MY) April 1st, so it must be true!!!




    haha

    This guy gets it. lol
    Some people do need this advice
    it funnily enough is true. i wonder if they will keep it running long term though or eventually remove it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  6. #26
    Warchief Themerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the empty cookie jar.
    Posts
    2,101
    Me - "Hi! Can you understand me"

    Murloc - "*Your futile attempts at life in this realm will soon be at an end. We the fish people will rule the world once your ilk has been eradicated. The sleeper awakens*"

    Me - "Well...thats...nice"
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it funnily enough is true. i wonder if they will keep it running long term though or eventually remove it...
    If they were to delete the source file (https://assets.webn.mobi/nerglish/nerglish.js), you could just download it now and upload it somewhere else, change the link in the bookmark script to that place, and have it work forever. It's a fairly basic Javascript function that the bookmark adds to whatever page you're reading and executes.

  8. #28
    Shouldn't the guide to use the Nerglish tanslator be written in Nerglish rather than English then?

  9. #29
    I remember days when blizzard had really good April fool's day jokes. But now ehhh...

  10. #30
    Happy april's 2nd?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it funnily enough is true. i wonder if they will keep it running long term though or eventually remove it...
    Thank you got that awesome printscreen

    I think they will remove it though
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-04-02 at 10:46 AM.

  12. #32
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    20,191
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Thank you got that awesome printscreen

    I think they will remove it though
    if so as the person above said, you can still do it with abit of work after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Azerite is absolutely RNG you are right. You have no idea what traits will be on that piece you got from a random source until you roll it. I've literally had a Warfront piece that had the "opposite faction" passive and no passive/proc for my spec but it did for the other 2.

  13. #33
    activision april fools are worse than older .... enough of this retardness please

  14. #34
    I remember when they announced wisps as new Alliance race.
    Damn… I was fooled and was really sad…… and sadly to slow to understand it was april's fool!

  15. #35
    What I find more hilarious than all the April' fools, the huge amount of people complaining and basically going "waaaaaah stop having fun!!!" I am starting to worry for your wellbeing people, please seek professional help as such misery is not healthy.

    'nyways the thing I always look out for are Blizz's jokes, especially the patch notes. Sadly there seems to be nothing for Overwatch, or I have possibly missed it.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by 4justice View Post
    glmumrglu ashm mrfrglm rgl flmrr mrngk glrflm .... mmrkurg ffrf mrrgll gmmrmrkuum brmmmm
    Mrlu flku'mmur mrfl frgrgl mrglmr, mrrgll mrgl mrklglumm!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Perhaps develop a sense of humor and stop taking life so seriously?
    people are upset about their game being ruined.

  18. #38
    I'm glad they decide to put more work into Transmog. Return of PVP Vendors and class sets are a great idea.

  19. #39
    Mechagnome Asaliah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    527
    Kudos to the guys who write the April's patchnotes, must be tough to renew the joke every year !

  20. #40
    I have to admit I like this translator Bookmarked! I hope they don't delete it. That would be a bummer

    Wait what? They put a big "APRIL'S FOOLS:" in front of yesterdays "Patch Notes" headline on the EU forums? wtf...
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-04-02 at 01:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •