Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    This is as lame as it gets. I don't think the community managers or anyone else on the wow team should be wasting their time with april fools. I've moved on from wow, but it still sad for me to see the one game I liked to play a lot is just plain trash now. None of my friends play this game anymore either. Honestly this game should be free to play by now. Not worth $15/month.

Quote Originally Posted by Cena View Post
    This is as lame as it gets. I don't think the community managers or anyone else on the wow team should be wasting their time with april fools. I've moved on from wow, but it still sad for me to see the one game I liked to play a lot is just plain trash now. None of my friends play this game anymore either. Honestly this game should be free to play by now. Not worth $15/month.
    Why are you here? You said you have moved on from WOW. Seems you didn't move too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Cena View Post
    Imagine not playing WoW anymore but still coming here to complain about something that has zero affect on your life.