Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Now what ?
    As before:
    One can choose either to cry or to manage greater pyro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    As before:
    One can choose either to cry or to manage greater pyro.
    Go manage sheep + double fire mages in Battlegrounds, good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Go manage sheep + double fire mages in Battlegrounds, good luck with that.
    I tend to roam alone as a hunter, but I hardly have seen 2/3 firemages which group together to stomp on a single character.

The worst I happened to see, to stay on topic, was 2 firemage and a priest ( premade ), but there the problem was the fact they were in premade ( they happened to win some fights, but they hardly cast any greater pyro ).

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto View Post
    I tend to roam alone as a hunter, but I hardly have seen 2/3 firemages which group together to stomp on a single character.

The worst I happened to see, to stay on topic, was 2 firemage and a priest ( premade ), but there the problem was the fact they were in premade ( they happened to win some fights, but they hardly cast any greater pyro ).
    Every skill-less mage is fire and there 3-4 per BG.
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2019-05-29 at 06:16 PM.

i have had enough of gpyro for one expac

Quote Originally Posted by Flarkydoo View Post
    i have had enough of gpyro for one expac
    I once saw bg full of them with GPYRO Mage and instantly X'd out my wow client and pretended i never got hit by them. IT's ALL GOOD! IT'S AVOIDABLE IN REAL LIFE!

As a DH I got two stuns and an interrupt. If a mage tries to cast through all of that then they will be dead.
    However, I used my Rain From Above spell the other day and tabbed to the mage to see him casting greater pyroblast. Nothing you can do in that instance but kiss your own ass goodbye. Learned to never cast that ability with a fire mage nearby.