Thread: Jaina's staff.

Jaina's staff.

Does anyone by chance know what the name is? I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned, but could be wrong.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dues Ex machina lliance bias combined with OP plot device. Accurate summary of what the staff is. You're welcome

I wonder if Archus, greatstaff of Antonidas is the same staff.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Isn't it now the Storm Staff of Antonidas, since we charged it in Throne of Thunder with the power of the Thunder King?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Probably not. Most powerful Archmages make use of different staves in their careers - Archus is probably one that Antonidas used and retired at some point, but was looted from Dalaran by the Scourge and corrupted into the form taken from Icecrown Citadel in WotLK. Alodi had Ebonchill and Aluneth, and Aegwynn had Aluneth and Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian. Jaina appears to have used the Staff of Antonidas for most of her career, probably due to the deep respect and love she has for her departed teacher and friend - opting to upgrade it at the forge of the Thunder King as opposed to crafting a new or greater staff of her own.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    no, that is the staff he used after he gave his staff to jaina.
    it was what he had when arthas killed him, why it drops off arthas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good