Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    the only thing arms need imo - buffed by a large margin execute. Im ok with been middle/bottom of the pack through the fight, but i want f0ck1ng big juicy numbers in the end, i want ectually "execute" things, not to hit it wath rage ineffective mortal => go up in skada/racount/etc.

legion - warriors fury and arms had cool executes, they were fun, now we have zero of them - fury filler and something with same icon as before arms. i want back the meaning of this button

I just wish arms execute was as responsive as fury execute instead of having a minor delay before hitting.

Arms redesign for BfA was the most shitty redesign i've ever experienced in this game. Arms from ToS was perfect (bar some number tuning, because the set was op af).
    The new one is just pure garbage, the artifact's synergy with CS procs is what i miss the most. The new mastery sucks, a permanent dot that deals 15-20% of the damage. It also kills your execute damage, execute is just a rend with a damage composition.

Fury is really cool in my opinion, the only problem is that the talents are so set in stone favoring Rampage that you will never switch from them. Rampage is the big focus here, so everything else only exists to spam it. The real problem with fury is that you play a high stacks SPriest APM spec on melee range with zero dots, any downtime and your dps is gone.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

I like arms. It isn't GCD locked, you have to pay attention to your rage and which targets have deep wounds on them. Crushing Assault procs crit for 80k+ and sweeping strikes is so good in 2 target cleave situations. I wish Warbreaker was baseline like it was in Legion but other than that arms is in a good spot rotation/feel wise imo.

Maybe try it with more haste, the spec feels much different with high haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangdingow View Post
    Crushing Assault procs crit for 80k+
    Bruh, either you high or you have way too many CA traits.

In BFA? To me Warrior's have always been clunky. Warrior's and Monks are the only two classes I can't stand because of this.

When has it never been clunky?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    agreed. i would even take WoD Arms orgo back to Legion arms at this point.

due to the uldir buff + uldir azerite buff. they need to revert the to the pre-nerf values.

agreed. aka Bleed Knights.
    I acually miss wod arms, the only thing more it needed was Overpower imo, the good old Overpower that procced from doge and Rend tics

Quote Originally Posted by Vastoorode View Post
    I acually miss wod arms, the only thing more it needed was Overpower imo, the good old Overpower that procced from doge and Rend tics
    ...you miss WoD arms? WoD arms was fucking TERRIBLE, it was so broken and boring it wasn't even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Yeah. It's mind-boggling that there are no azerite traits that buff your most important abilities.
    Because then we'd have people whining about how useless azerite traits are that are only worthwhile for 1/4 of a fight, useless in open world, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by matildadilda2522 View Post
    When has it never been clunky?
    in season 1, you can spam execute no stop in udir raid. do you know what is no stop mean?

also in m+, spam execute no stop when hit 2 target.

- - - Updated - - -

one simple fix that will make arm warrior great again

passive: using execute reduce mortal strike cost by 50%, stack up to 2 time.

this passive will let us use mortal strike during execute phase

Quote Originally Posted by o17ver View Post
    Bruh, either you high or you have way too many CA traits.
    With 3 CA traits it can hit around 80k but it sucks waiting for the proc to deal some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Reydan View Post
    With 3 CA traits it can hit around 80k but it sucks waiting for the proc to deal some damage.
    Certainly still better than fury hoping every fight that the RNG gods bring more recklessness procs. Wildly swinging between first and last spot as dps isn't my idea of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Certainly still better than fury hoping every fight that the RNG gods bring more recklessness procs. Wildly swinging between first and last spot as dps isn't my idea of fun.
    I prefer Arms, but Fury deals more damage atm than Arms.

Me too. It feels like they know fury is more popular, so they're trying to keep it on top.

I much prefer thinking over spamming anything that glows like a trained monkey.

Me too. It feels like they know fury is more popular, so they're trying to keep it on top.

Then you should probably pick another class.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    agreed. i would even take WoD Arms orgo back to Legion arms at this point.
    Hey now, let's not get crazy. Current Arms feels miles better than WoD Arms did at any point during its lifecycle. Arms may not be at its peak right now, but no, do not encourage reverting us back to WoD days.

I prefer arms, but it's nice to have two viable DPS specs as the class, so I can't really complain.
    I do however like the rotation and gameplay of arms, but it is proc based, and Fury is more rotational.. which is optimal for PvE

However it's a bit a shame that arms is always left in the dust for the most part.. Wish single minded fury was still a thing, kind of over this two 2hs thing

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Don't worry guys, this guy has played a Warrior for 2 days and says no complaints, obviously the spec is working perfectly! close thread the LFR raiders have spoken
    If you don't know whether you like how a spec plays after leveling it and being max level for two days, especially in BFA where there are so few things that ever change how your class plays, I don't know what to tell you.

I get that you're just trying to be a smartass, but at least pick something smart.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Then play arms...?

- - - Updated - - -

The stronger spec, no matter how minor the difference, is always more popular. Take off your tin foil hat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    I prefer arms, but it's nice to have two viable DPS specs as the class, so I can't really complain.
    I do however like the rotation and gameplay of arms, but it is proc based, and Fury is more rotational.. which is optimal for PvE

However it's a bit a shame that arms is always left in the dust for the most part.. Wish single minded fury was still a thing, kind of over this two 2hs thing
    Fury is significantly more rng than arms is, you realize that right.