Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Can't speak to the Shen Yun thing, but I will say that China is excellent at their soft and hard power usage.

Their hard power tends to be very subtle and at the moment limited to Tibet and the South China Sea.

Their soft power though has been aggressive ever since they figure out that every nation on the planet is fucking nuts about pandas.
    The Chinese government actually wants to get rid of everything related to Falun Dafa. So in this particular case they did a bad job.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Can't speak to the Shen Yun thing, but I will say that China is excellent at their soft and hard power usage.

Their hard power tends to be very subtle and at the moment limited to Tibet and the South China Sea.

Their soft power though has been aggressive ever since they figure out that every nation on the planet is fucking nuts about pandas.
    It's the opposite of China.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, dude. Get back on your meds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can someone please explain to me what the fuck does the title of this thread mean?

I know it's a sarahtasher thing, but it's nonsensical even to his/her standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Puupi Oddly, it isn't as nonsensical as it first seems. There is a performance troupe called Shen Yun. They are run by a particular cult and the troupe's performances have been reviewed as rather heavy handed propaganda. I linked the wiki earlier in the thread.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.