Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So I had a very vivid dream and need some help.

Ok so I had another very vivid dream and need some help tracking down some answers. Back story is a little long on this but suffice it to say I have experience in this field. Here is what I got from the information sent my way and what I have discovered so far in my investigation.

3358 east hwy 336 post office box 206.

Belongs to a young girl (early 20's?) with blonde, shoulder length hair. She was wearing large sunglasses with the tint being faded slightly from bottom to top, with the top being darkest. It was mirror tint with a tint of rose gold. I can't recall what color the sides were, but I think it was a rose gold as well.

Kept running into her at Walmart in dream. She seemed very interested in me.

Don't know why she gave me her USPS key, but there was a conversation about cars and what we would like to drive. She liked BMW's, I thought they were over priced and over hyped. I also said that the monthly note would be outrageous, but she said she didn't care and would make it work if ever she could get one.

She also playfully added that her other option was to hook up with a rich guy and get him to buy the car for her, strongly hinting at me. I thought this was gold diggerish and It put me off at the moment as well as making me weary of her true intentions.

Address (3358) could be mis-ordered.

The location of the USPS looked very rural. Lots of trees. I was driving West to get to the location from where I was in the dream, but would have to take a separate intersecting road south and then double back east on highway 336 to get to the location. I was getting bird's eye views of the area as well as seeing it from behind the steering wheel. I also saw where to go and how to get there from a navigation app. I don't know what app was being used.

The key itself came with a grey plastic piece, rectangular in shape with the address and box number printed on a white background (don't know if paper or plastic) which was affixed to the key chain. It also had her first hand name written on the key chain with a little question mark above and to the right of her name. Don't remember her name clearly but I want to say it began with "J". Maybe Josie? The key chain is of course, where I got the address from.

Interesting development: 3358 hwy 336 east in Texas shows a BMW dealership slightly south of the address, only one block away from the address. There is no USPS at this location and area is certainly not rural. Address for dealership is 1028 west fern Ave. Name of dealership is "Bert Ogden BMW".

Interesting development #2:
    At the time the photos were taken, there was a USPS truck in the parking lot of "Melhazt" music store, which is across the street from 3358 address.

Beginning to think the address is actually two different addresses. 3358 could be one while east hwy 336 could be another.

Any help would be awesome.
    Anonymous#1-"In a lot of cases, you take away a man's tools, you take away his livelihood. If he had just brought a cop with him instead of his gun.

Anonymous#2- "I used to carry a cop, but he got too heavy and was difficult to conceal."

Vivid dream eh?
    Money is coming your way
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I think dreams can be important. They can be ways for the mind to exercise some stuff or they are simply reflections of our fears and desires. I think yours fits this.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, come on, wake up and pay attention. You are posting personal info about other people. Please edit your post!

If you have experience in investigation as you've said, you know better and you're using the "I had a dream" excuse to paint a target on her.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Hey, come on, wake up and pay attention. You are posting personal info about other people. Please edit your post!

If you have experience in investigation as you've said, you know better and you're using the "I had a dream" excuse to paint a target on her.
    Wow, you kinda went way off in left field with that one! Like...way out in deep space! It was a dream, plain and simple but i have had vivid dreams like this that have came true for the most part, though there are always inconsistencies.

For all the people doing dream interpretation, that is very interesting and I would like more feedback on it. I do believe in remote viewing and such and my first thought was that I had intercepted some sort of experiment, by accident of course. I know how off the wall that all sounds so of course, but that's how real everything was. It is interesting that those coincidences occurred in my short investigation, although they are almost certainly JUST coincidences.

I really just put this out onto the internet to see if there was a chance someone, no matter how random or unlikely, would know something about this, if indeed it was some sort of intercepted transmission. I do realize that a forum mostly dedicated to gaming would be one of the least likely places to find this info, but it's just been nagging at me for a couple of weeks now.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback so far, especially the dream interpretations.
    Anonymous#1-"In a lot of cases, you take away a man's tools, you take away his livelihood. If he had just brought a cop with him instead of his gun.

Anonymous#2- "I used to carry a cop, but he got too heavy and was difficult to conceal."

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait...so you had a dream about a girl and now you are tracking down BMW dealerships in Texas?

Yeah, you need help. Try a shrink.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Wait...so you had a dream about a girl and now you are tracking down BMW dealerships in Texas?

No, you missed the whole point of it, but nice trollolololol.

I should note there was nothing romantic or sexual between this girl and I, apart from her jokingly saying maybe a rich guy would buy the car for her. I am neither rich or poor, I have no interest in those cars and am happily married. This was simply a very vivid dream I had and my experience with these sorts of dreams tend to mean something, whether it be a premonition or simply in need of some dream interpretation, as others have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metzindown
    suffice it to say I have experience in this field. Here is what I got from the information sent my way and what I have discovered so far in my investigation.
    I'm off in left field? No, I used to do this professionally myself and I cross checked your information.

Your dream could have been told without the specific addresses, which are written in such a way that anybody following up on your account will know exactly where the story is set. You describe a girl, you give a landmark, you place her address as being in a one block radius and narrow it down by direction, and although you say the specific number of her address "might" be incorrect you've given enough to put her in stalking distance. You go on to mention having pictures. You've slightly changed the name of the store for deniability, but you've put that in quotes to give it away.

Now, I'm sitting on the other side of the planet, on the wrong side of the Great Fire Wall, but a couple of searches with Google Maps and other tools would get creepier fast.

Nice "dream". You tell us almost nothing about the dream itself, except for a load of information about tracking a woman. If you're sincere (which I doubt), edit your post. The story will remain the same without the addresses.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Some new age type people believe that we share a universal consciousness and some people believe that when we sleep our souls can leave our bodies, sortof like an NDE experience but without the whole dying bit.

Yes I know how that sounds, it sounds ridiculous. But then you have some laypeople and scientists speculating that the reality we live in is not true base reality and perhaps we live in some sort of simulation. Our universe is pretty old; imagine the technological capabilities of a species that is more cooperative and less warlike than we are, and billions of years old.

Shrug. Something to think about. *cue X-Files music*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metzindown View Post
    Ok so I had another very vivid dream and need some help tracking down some answers. Back story is a little long on this but suffice it to say I have experience in this field. Here is what I got from the information sent my way and what I have discovered so far in my investigation.

3358 east hwy 336 post office box 206.

Belongs to a young girl (early 20's?) with blonde, shoulder length hair. She was wearing large sunglasses with the tint being faded slightly from bottom to top, with the top being darkest. It was mirror tint with a tint of rose gold. I can't recall what color the sides were, but I think it was a rose gold as well.

Kept running into her at Walmart in dream. She seemed very interested in me.

Don't know why she gave me her USPS key, but there was a conversation about cars and what we would like to drive. She liked BMW's, I thought they were over priced and over hyped. I also said that the monthly note would be outrageous, but she said she didn't care and would make it work if ever she could get one.

She also playfully added that her other option was to hook up with a rich guy and get him to buy the car for her, strongly hinting at me. I thought this was gold diggerish and It put me off at the moment as well as making me weary of her true intentions.

Address (3358) could be mis-ordered.

The location of the USPS looked very rural. Lots of trees. I was driving West to get to the location from where I was in the dream, but would have to take a separate intersecting road south and then double back east on highway 336 to get to the location. I was getting bird's eye views of the area as well as seeing it from behind the steering wheel. I also saw where to go and how to get there from a navigation app. I don't know what app was being used.

The key itself came with a grey plastic piece, rectangular in shape with the address and box number printed on a white background (don't know if paper or plastic) which was affixed to the key chain. It also had her first hand name written on the key chain with a little question mark above and to the right of her name. Don't remember her name clearly but I want to say it began with "J". Maybe Josie? The key chain is of course, where I got the address from.

Interesting development: 3358 hwy 336 east in Texas shows a BMW dealership slightly south of the address, only one block away from the address. There is no USPS at this location and area is certainly not rural. Address for dealership is 1028 west fern Ave. Name of dealership is "Bert Ogden BMW".

Interesting development #2:
    At the time the photos were taken, there was a USPS truck in the parking lot of "Melhazt" music store, which is across the street from 3358 address.

Beginning to think the address is actually two different addresses. 3358 could be one while east hwy 336 could be another.

Any help would be awesome.
    It was just a dream. Ignore it and move on to something else.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It was just a dream. Ignore it and move on to something else.
    Now we have people on this forum who think they are precogs. General OT...jesus christ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Now we have people on this forum who think they are precogs. General OT...jesus christ
    If I had a dime for every person I met who was an Empath....
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I dream sometimes where I remember it, but it is usually just black and then I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post

Pretty much this.

Dreams are more or less meaningless. They can't tell the future, they can't show you someone else's life, they aren't an alternate universe, and sometimes they don't even take place in reality, no matter how vivid they are.

Finding meaning in dreams like this is just a waste of time. Sure, you'll find some coincidences, but they're just that: coincidences.

But say you do somehow find this girl that may or may not actually exist, what then? What are you going to do when you find her?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyraynor View Post
    But say you do somehow find this girl that may or may not actually exist, what then? What are you going to do when you find her?
    I'm sure it will involve chloroform and a white van.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

What the fuck man. Get some help, seriously. You're experienced in tracking down "people from your dreams"?

Maybe the FBI wants to talk to you.

Can't believe there's people like OP who are genuinely like that

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    What the fuck man. Get some help, seriously. You're experienced in tracking down "people from your dreams"?

Maybe the FBI wants to talk to you.

Can't believe there's people like OP who are genuinely like that
    Eh it's harmless. If she's doesn't exist then it's not like he's going to find her anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    While I think dreams can be important. They can be ways for the mind to exercise some stuff or they are simply reflections of our fears and desires. I think yours fits this.
    I think this is true, but most of my dreams are just a dumping ground for the information/experiences I had during the day.

It's the universe's way of telling you to go get some pussy. Or a meaningful relationship w/e trying to be nice here.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think the op definitely does need help.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Eh it's harmless. If she's doesn't exist then it's not like he's going to find her anyway.
    Not neccessarily. Not saying that it's what the OP is likely to do or not, but some people can go to quite the lengths to justify their actions.

Slightly away from the main theme here, but there are 2 types of Deja Vu that people experience. One type is the classical one that's based on a specific memory error in our brain, where it considers the things it currently experiences both as "the present" and as a "past memory". It then compares "the present" with what it's simultaneously saving as a "past memory", then gets confused because both things are exactly the same.
    The other type is mostly in the form of a self-fulfilling prophecy. This one is where some people start thinking they're precogs: They imagine a specific ~22 year-old ashen blonde girl sitting in the bus opposite them and then, just like in the dream, a straw blonde girl in her early 20's sits opposite in the bus! [Yes, not a typo. The difference here is forgotten/discarded subconsciously.]

So, even if the OP wasn't able to find the girl he supposedly dreamed about, he might find another girl and become convinced that it's the exact same person from his dreams. Again, not saying that the OP is actually crazy and dangerous for the general populace until he seeks help... just, y'know, lots of people have done really crazy stuff in the past.