Poll: Which body shape are you most into?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Just the right amount of muscle tone...making the whole package sexy.
    You're interested in photoshop?

I mean if you are into that picture of Gal Gadot that's alot of photoshopping :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-04-06 at 03:47 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

This chick right here checks all the boxes for me. The beautiful Miss Ghoulia Child'

From slim to fit. Small breasts and wide hips. I'm an ass man through and through :V

But facial features are important as well, for instance, I REALLY love aquiline noses (noses w/ a hump or high bridge noses), they're awesome.
    Last edited by ls-; 2019-04-06 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That’s not Gal Gadot in that picture.
    then i am more the fool. :P

But regardless its photoshopped as hell, you can tell all the touch ups :P

10+ Year Old Account
    i ain 't got no type

bad bitches is the only thing that i like

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Would you say skinny fit like an endurance runner, slim fit like a diver, average fit like a football player, muscular fit like a bodybuilder, or another type of fit?
    there are two types of people in the world.... splitters and clumpers... you my friend are falling into the latter group. Some might just go with 'fit' and be done with it then carry on with life

I have dated girls in the past who has weighed more than me ( just shy of 90kg atm ) and it was fine, but truth be told I do prefer them be smaller, preferably in the 50-70kg weight class, though I could realisticly date a person who is closer to my size than my prefered bodytype if she is the right fit in terms of personality etc.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    then i am more the fool. :P

But regardless its photoshopped as hell, you can tell all the touch ups :P
    Actually, you can tell its not photoshopped because it isn't from a photo; its artwork. The artists name is even right at the bottom!

Athletically toned without losing cup size. AKA something I'll probably only find in fiction. Doubly so since anyone that tough is in the Salty Spitoon while I'm over here at Super Weenie Hut Jr's.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-04-06 at 05:00 PM.

Just the average girl. I prefer a girl with 10 extra kgs than one with 10kgs too less tho.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    As a clarification after the Catharina Wahl picture -- Bayartsetseg Altangerel isn't athletic to that degree by any means, but here's what's "hot" in China:

That's Angelababy, the so-called Kim Kardashian of China. Compared to that (if it was a picture current with the article she was 28 and a mom), the Mongolian women are enough to have me singing the Moose song.
    So western looking is hot in China?

Strange thing is I don't know of any one would find her that hot near me. Most of my freinds have similar tastes as me. There needs to be some meat on the bones. Girls to think and scrawny are often the single ones near me, along with those who have gon into the obese range.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-04-06 at 05:15 PM.

Average to fit.

- - - Updated - - -

As a clarification after the Catharina Wahl picture -- Bayartsetseg Altangerel isn't athletic to that degree by any means, but here's what's "hot" in China:

That's Angelababy, the so-called Kim Kardashian of China. Compared to that (if it was a picture current with the article she was 28 and a mom), the Mongolian women are enough to have me singing the Moose song.
    Your opinion on:

?

7+ Year Old Account
    Normal-sized, I supposed. IE, not overweight. No fat chics and no implants. The more petite, the better. Morena Baccarin is sexy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    again with this topic, such hateful words about fat people. yet, in my day to day life not a single one of you say this shit to my fat face. well, my face isn't that fat. but say it to my tummy, you cucks.

you people are pussies.
    Fat people are gross. Bring it, son.

Signed, a "fat" person.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I all all about Boobs, and in most cases they come attached to larger more chubby girls so I am all about the Plus sized chicks.
    A logical deduction, given that boobs and butts are composed primarily of fat.

Top chick looks like a man, no thanks. Bottom is Ok looking though.
    Agree on the top. Heavy muscle definition and broad shoulders are inherently masculine. The bottom is probably sporting implants, which is worse than saggy granny boobs.

This chick right here checks all the boxes for me. The beautiful Miss Ghoulia Child'
    Well, someone's gotta love 'em, I suppose. I'd rather claw my eyes out than see her naked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    It is fan art...
    Quote Originally Posted by elurin View Post
    Actually, you can tell its not photoshopped because it isn't from a photo; its artwork. The artists name is even right at the bottom!
    even worse :P

Although as an art piece is is awesome.

Average, I suppose. We all have different definitions of the categories anyway. Some might say Tess Holiday is plus size and gorgeous, to others she's way too fat. She's 150 kilos or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

LOl, I wish I was that maybe my left leg... Im 330lbs 6'2" tall I need me a bigger girl, but she is not attractive to me.
    Try losing weight?

or is the internet and like every other guy around here you're 330 6 2 10% body fat?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Jinro Ah the joys of TGF (the Great Firewall) and all the other filters floating around. The image doesn't load for me and copy pasting the url didn't work around it. Feel free to PM me a link or send me on a search if you suggest a search string.

@Monster Hunter That's Western looking these days? If you're going just by how fair skinned she is, that has been a thing here for quite a while. In Angelababy's case, however, she is 25% German and at one point went through a physical exam to prove she hadn't had plastic surgery.

As far as body shape though, she has the body shape of a Popsicle stick. That's hardly a Western ideal, although it matches the willowy look that is popular here, particularly in period dramas like she appears in. Overall, I'd say Korea is probably a bigger influencer for many Chinese right now. I know a lot of young women who are nuts about Korean soap operas.

Not as current a picture, but here's more of a figure shot:
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People have been sleeping on the Midwestern Mom-Bod for like 150 years. Give me a pear shaped woman any day of the week. tiddies dont matter

@Jinro Ah the joys of TGF (the Great Firewall) and all the other filters floating around. The image doesn't load for me and copy pasting the url didn't work around it. Feel free to PM me a link or send me on a search if you suggest a search string.
    You can search immwater instagram, but I don't know if that will work for you either. It's the second picture on her instagram. Think she might have uploaded these pictures when she was in Japan but she's Chinese. Or she's using VPN.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-04-06 at 10:15 PM.

A lot of neoteny fans in this thread?