View Poll Results: Which body shape are you most into?

Voters
275. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skinny

17 6.18%
  • Slim

76 27.64%
  • Average

76 27.64%
  • Muscular

41 14.91%
  • Stocky

19 6.91%
  • Plus Size

15 5.45%
  • Other (please specify)

31 11.27%
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The one I been married to now for decades. Not too fat, or too thin, just right. I do not like fat body styles, or muscular body builds on women. But we each have our own preferences. And love really should not have anything to do with body preferences. In other words, I would never stop loving or leave my wife if she was to become fat or muscular.
    The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that… it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.” - Thomas Jefferson.

If I do not respond to your post directed at myself, there will be three reasons. 1. You are on my ignore list. 2. You did not make a post I felt was worthy of a response. 3. I simply never saw it, as I do not dig thru posts if I been offline for a while.

Not super super skinny. Not "fat" either, but there is a LOT of middle ground there. Needs to be the kind of poll where you can select multiple options. Because depending on the individual, being a little under, or a little overweight doesn't necessarily mean they aren't attractive.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2019-04-06 at 10:48 PM.

Slim, average, stocky.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro
    You can search immwater instagram, but I don't know if that will work for you either.
    It didn't, but Bing's preview came through for me. She's pretty -- she runs to the slender side but has curves and plays them up.

I'm not against slender, I'm just feeling the reaction from round 2 with Pink. I really liked her, but when her younger sister did things like buy her hip pads it might be a sign that she took willowy too far (and being 145 cm didn't help things).
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @Jinro Ah the joys of TGF (the Great Firewall) and all the other filters floating around. The image doesn't load for me and copy pasting the url didn't work around it. Feel free to PM me a link or send me on a search if you suggest a search string.

@Monster Hunter That's Western looking these days? If you're going just by how fair skinned she is, that has been a thing here for quite a while. In Angelababy's case, however, she is 25% German and at one point went through a physical exam to prove she hadn't had plastic surgery.

As far as body shape though, she has the body shape of a Popsicle stick. That's hardly a Western ideal, although it matches the willowy look that is popular here, particularly in period dramas like she appears in. Overall, I'd say Korea is probably a bigger influencer for many Chinese right now. I know a lot of young women who are nuts about Korean soap operas.

Not as current a picture, but here's more of a figure shot:
    id say the thin look is popular due to the Hollywood effect on the west, and by western i mean pale and wide eyed, but think thats been around before even contact with the west what with Japanese gaishas at least.
    Classic WoW, is just Brexit. Bunch of dudes missing the glory of the past, all with vastly different opinions of how to get there, but ultimately heading for a World of Disappointment.

Either short feisty brunettes, lil spider monkeys, big brown eyes or buxom, blonde blue or green eyes cheerleader/surfer girl, flirty type, both intelligent and great sense of humor, must have great eyes and fun
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doNt kNoW wHat PlAyeRs wAnT FoR CHarACteR CrEaTioN MOdelS

I have a weaknesss for hairy dad-bods.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter
    id say the thin look is popular due to the Hollywood effect
    I couldn't say that it is impossible, but I'm thinking of the shift in Chinese depictions of Guanyin and I'm doubtful. I forget when the shift happened and Bing isn't being helpful this morning, but as far as I can recall depictions of Guanyin shifted from plumper and more maternal to the willowy form that is popular now and that was pre-Hollywood.
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

Perfect 10 as far as looks IMO

"Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I like a guy to be muscular... like Chris Hemsworth.
    See! Men aren't the only ones with unrealistic standards!

VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

My partner currently at work. A bit chubby. Took her out to lunch two weeks ago for sushi. Hit it off some. Trying to hunt some excuse to take her out again.

Human

/10chars
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

all these "I want fit and muscular" all have to be fat, and pale.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I'm not fat or pale.

For dudes I like them p stocky and top-heavy , maybe even a bit fat(dad bod), boyf is p chubby and it's really attractive.

For girls I'm like the exact opposite I dont think I've ever gotten involved with a chick that was bigger than me (I'm fairly average weight and size.)

In the end though I think all body types can be beautiful in their own ways (minus extremes.)
    Honorary member of the Baine fanclub, the only member really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    6 dimensional shapes only please kthnx.
    Call me old-fashioned but I just rather have a simple Klein bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    See! Men aren't the only ones with unrealistic standards!
    Meh, my husband is pretty muscular and has a big frame so looking like Hemsworth isn’t that difficult for him, especially with him being in the military. So yeah, not all that unrealistic for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Not fat but I’m pale af, yes.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

I like Short chicks with small waists but thicc booty and thighs. Basically Scarlett Johansson with a bit more meat on the thighs.

Why is curvy not an option?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.