Poll: Which body shape are you most into?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What body shapes are you into?

There are billions of people in the world with different body shapes, which one are you generally most attracted to? Personally I prefer a more slim build. Not too skinny, but still on the small side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rhomboid only pls.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Fit.

10chars
    Would you say skinny fit like an endurance runner, slim fit like a diver, average fit like a football player, muscular fit like a bodybuilder, or another type of fit?

Short stack though it makes it kind of awkward having a much shorter partner just due to how it limits your positions.

Voluptuous / tall-ish, probably plus size in many people's eyes. Yes, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lack upper body strength, so petite enough to toss around.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    There are billions of people in the world with different body shapes, which one are you generally most attracted to? Personally I prefer a more slim build. Not too skinny, but still on the small side.
    Thick girls....I love em.

Just the right amount of muscle tone...making the whole package sexy.

I've dated girls of all shapes and sizes, but I like a bit of curves. not plus size by any means, i like a girl a bit healthier, so more average I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    <bungee considers the body styles he ends up dating, and contemplates the common body styles where he lives>
    <bungee bangs head on desk>

This is sort of like living in Nebraska and saying one loves fresh seafood -- I like women who are somewhat large framed and strong.

<bungee goes back to wondering if he should at least move to Inner Mongolia if not Mongolia outright>
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I'm assuming we're talking about ideals here. Because honestly, for me? A woman just needs to not be unhealthy or obese, and like videogames and we're pretty much good to go. The range of what I find physically beautiful has broadened quite a bit as I've gotten older.

But if we're talking about perfect situation, like I could just CHOOSE, I'd go with a muscular/athletic built woman. I'm not talking about a body builder who takes things to extreme. But a woman who's at the gym regularly, staying fit, and not just for the sake of looking good, but actually to be physically strong and healthy. She's got swimmer's shoulders and a 6 pack....hot damn!

Not only does it look good, but it speaks to a level of discipline and effort. Working out regularly is not only physically healthy, but mentally and emotionally stabilizing. It means a person probably eats right as well, and takes care of themselves too.

All around attractive!
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2019-04-05 at 03:37 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tall enough to have an eye to eye conversation with and a mean right hook.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

At this stage - she'd have to be blind I guess. Is that a body shape ?

I'm a bit odd though - I'm a jaw man, I like a shapely feminine jawline - jokes aside, you are hopefully going to spend most of your time looking at her face - so I'd want a nice face, the rest of the body is not as important to me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Average is where you want to aim. So if it ends up floating a little in either direction you are still in the green zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Muscular fit. I want them to look like the gym is their 2nd home. For obvious reasons I'd wish they were natural and weren't abusing any PED's to achieve a desired physique. Women who bodybuild look amazing, but it becomes too much when they start using gear.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    all
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    The shape that has boobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, the same as everyone else.

Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-04-05 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Infracted for spam

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Girighet

Bayartsetseg Altangerel
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Pretty face is a must, slim or skinny.