View Poll Results: Which body shape are you most into?

Voters
275. You may not vote on this poll
  • Skinny

    17 6.18%
  • Slim

    76 27.64%
  • Average

    76 27.64%
  • Muscular

    41 14.91%
  • Stocky

    19 6.91%
  • Plus Size

    15 5.45%
  • Other (please specify)

    31 11.27%
Page 1 of 11
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What body shapes are you into?

    There are billions of people in the world with different body shapes, which one are you generally most attracted to? Personally I prefer a more slim build. Not too skinny, but still on the small side.

  2. #2
    Fit.

    10chars

  3. #3
    Legendary! jackofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    6,356
    Rhomboid only pls.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Fit.

    10chars
    Would you say skinny fit like an endurance runner, slim fit like a diver, average fit like a football player, muscular fit like a bodybuilder, or another type of fit?

  5. #5
    Short stack though it makes it kind of awkward having a much shorter partner just due to how it limits your positions.

  6. #6
    Voluptuous / tall-ish, probably plus size in many people's eyes. Yes, please.
    Call it bad luck, call it fate, call it stuck here the rest of my days.

  7. #7
    Brewmaster Ayirasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    1,375
    I lack upper body strength, so petite enough to toss around.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Dellis0991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Detroit,Michigan,USA
    Posts
    4,716
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    There are billions of people in the world with different body shapes, which one are you generally most attracted to? Personally I prefer a more slim build. Not too skinny, but still on the small side.
    Thick girls....I love em.

  9. #9


    Just the right amount of muscle tone...making the whole package sexy.

  10. #10
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,156
    I've dated girls of all shapes and sizes, but I like a bit of curves. not plus size by any means, i like a girl a bit healthier, so more average I suppose.

  11. #11
    Scarab Lord bungeebungee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dongbei, PRC
    Posts
    4,486
    <bungee considers the body styles he ends up dating, and contemplates the common body styles where he lives>
    <bungee bangs head on desk>

    This is sort of like living in Nebraska and saying one loves fresh seafood -- I like women who are somewhat large framed and strong.

    <bungee goes back to wondering if he should at least move to Inner Mongolia if not Mongolia outright>
    "No one -- however smart, however well-educated, however experienced -- is the suppository of all wisdom"

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N
    Wtf? No weapons? xD What is this? Restricted training environment?
    Commenting on "anything goes" for martial arts and self defense

  12. #12
    I'm assuming we're talking about ideals here. Because honestly, for me? A woman just needs to not be unhealthy or obese, and like videogames and we're pretty much good to go. The range of what I find physically beautiful has broadened quite a bit as I've gotten older.

    But if we're talking about perfect situation, like I could just CHOOSE, I'd go with a muscular/athletic built woman. I'm not talking about a body builder who takes things to extreme. But a woman who's at the gym regularly, staying fit, and not just for the sake of looking good, but actually to be physically strong and healthy. She's got swimmer's shoulders and a 6 pack....hot damn!

    Not only does it look good, but it speaks to a level of discipline and effort. Working out regularly is not only physically healthy, but mentally and emotionally stabilizing. It means a person probably eats right as well, and takes care of themselves too.

    All around attractive!
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2019-04-05 at 03:37 AM.
    In case it wasn't clear, I'm a fan of what Blizzard COULD be, not the ruins of what it is now.

  13. #13
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    America, F*** yeah.
    Posts
    2,153
    Tall enough to have an eye to eye conversation with and a mean right hook.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

  14. #14
    At this stage - she'd have to be blind I guess. Is that a body shape ?

    I'm a bit odd though - I'm a jaw man, I like a shapely feminine jawline - jokes aside, you are hopefully going to spend most of your time looking at her face - so I'd want a nice face, the rest of the body is not as important to me.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

  15. #15
    Old God Low Hanging Fruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Austin, TX - USA
    Posts
    10,535
    Average is where you want to aim. So if it ends up floating a little in either direction you are still in the green zone.

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer crakerjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ptwn, Oregon
    Posts
    3,827
    Muscular fit. I want them to look like the gym is their 2nd home. For obvious reasons I'd wish they were natural and weren't abusing any PED's to achieve a desired physique. Women who bodybuild look amazing, but it becomes too much when they start using gear.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

  17. #17
    Stood in the Fire Cherrytie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Asmondis
    Posts
    351
    all
    /10char

  18. #18
    The Forgettable Forgettable's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    4,821
    The shape that has boobs.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    <bungee considers the body styles he ends up dating, and contemplates the common body styles where he lives>
    <bungee bangs head on desk>

    This is sort of like living in Nebraska and saying one loves fresh seafood -- I like women who are somewhat large framed and strong.

    <bungee goes back to wondering if he should at least move to Inner Mongolia if not Mongolia outright>
    Floor Jansen?

  20. #20
    I like a guy to be muscular... like Chris Hemsworth.
    “Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •