Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    unless they add a truesight affix or drop the cd of invis pots to 1 minute, this is the meta for the rest of the expansion. all the dungeons are packed full of shit that no one wants to kill, and way too much % if you take most traditional routes. not to mention the huge amount of stuns/interrupts required for certain dungeons is highly favorable to rogues, who have 3-4 ways of stopping a cast without including their interrupt
    Last edited by Fuqup; 2019-04-07 at 07:29 AM.

My favourite part was how they gutted demo, but left rogues untouched.

shroud is fucking dumb and ought to be removed; invis pots probably should too

Skip meta is an obvious problem. They might wait until next xpac to change it though. Or maybe some class will get it as an ability as an 8.2 Azerite utility thing

The team wants... We have learned... . Half of his sentences start this way. Just more Ion talk.

If Blizzard had the ability to balance class representation in M+ they would already have done it. It’s not like they created to current meta on purpose. Ion and the rest of the team are just full of air and no action.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I don't see how they can do it. If they want specs to be different and have different strengths, that means some will be better for some affixes than others. It's just how you hings work. That combined with every spec should be viable at all times per demand by players just mean the current spec or class will rotate.

I hope they do stay true to their word because I personally don't care about everything being viable in all situations and I rather have specs being good at different things. That leads to more variation in gameplay and also I find it fun getting multiple sets.
    give every class a niche and push it high to make it viable, i mean i can agree it sounds easier when talking, but let me just have little example of that comparing warrior(since its my main class) vs DH.

literally, everything a warrior do, the DH does it way better, you see the problem here?

do you remember arms execute trait? that made arms very viable in raid, and lots of m+ situations where you needed his heavy execute, esp in bosses cleaves(Waycrest), or small strong trash packs(kingrest).

blizzard: "tHiS tRAiT is hARd to bALancE, leTs rEMovE iT, aND rEplAcE wiTH sHiTTy tRaIT", literally destroying arms niche, making execute phase absolute dogshit, combine that with execute rage nerf 10% too, now arms only run with burst AOE that goes down so fast, and thats it i rather have DH or BM hunter in my dungeon group, that do the same and even more.

i mean, point here, blizzard dont know how to push niches, and when they nerf a niche, they hammer it so hard, that it becomes non-existence, if they kept the execute trait in 8.1, arms could have been middle high tier dps, or maybe even middle, but his execute alone, would make him viable.

meanwhile, DH niche is unreplaceable (5% magic debuff), compared to warrior (7% AP buff), makes it even worse.

if blizzard play around niches, like having the paladin being a prick that can hardly die, or rogue being the group master ultitier for example, both with good dmg ofc, but giving a rogue mega ultitly with mega dmg, and then do a pikachu surprise face is actually Pepega