Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    As an alternative to 4th spec I would much rather see a "dual-class" style system.

It wouldn't be true dual classes but more something like 2 classes sharing a new spec together. For example Mages and Warrior both get access to a 4th spec like Spellbreaker which has a mash of some abilities from both classes and some new ones. They would only need to add 6 new specs, so it wouldn't be as bloated but also add some more unique play-style choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    We dont even need 4th spec... Come on. New classes are fine but another spec will make it make it too hard to balance and also, do we rly need 4 dps spec on classes like mages or rogues?
    I’m not saying we need 4 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I’m not saying we need 4 specs.
    And blizzard is not doing to because of amout of time they will need to sacrifice nor because of balance just because they will not add something that makes no sense and no player needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    And blizzard is not doing to because of amout of time they will need to sacrifice nor because of balance just because they will not add something that makes no sense and no player needs it.
    Can you please rephrase that sentence?