10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes - April 5th, 2019

Patch 8.1.5 Hotfixes - April 5th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Brawler's Guild

Quests
    • Fixed an issue that prevented "A Nose for Ptrouble" from being completed when Naga World Quests were active.
    • Warriors will once again be able to use the Dalaran Crater portal while completing the Arms Legion Artifact quest line to earn Strom'kar, the Warbreaker.
    • Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in the combat phase for "Turning the Tides"
    • Fixed an issue where Alliance players who had not yet completed certain story quests in Warfang Hold could not complete the faction assault world quest "Ale Intent".

Raids and Dungeons
    • Lady Jaina Proudmoore
      • Glacial Tidestorm will now only drop for players who have not acquired the mount previously (but it will remain tradeable).

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Glacial Tidestorm will now only drop for players who have not acquired the mount previously (but it will remain tradeable).
    So it wasn't working the same way the mount did for Mythic Gul'dan?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Why can't that mount walk on water? Like what the fuck?

Yet again art provides a fantastic mount, the dev team see mount and code it like a brick with 4 legs.
    One day we'll have a cool mount that has some kind of real effect.. water walking would be nice on ships and elementals etc..

Blizzard doesn't want to give players water walking mounts. You know people get sh*t done faster and this is not good for a sub based game.
    I bet Ian and his team would like to remove all water walking mounts from the game too.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru2 View Post
    Blizzard doesn't want to give players water walking mounts. You know people get sh*t done faster and this is not good for a sub based game.
    I bet Ian and his team would like to remove all water walking mounts from the game too.
    Logic from a 12-year old.

Just a hint: Not everything Blizzard does has to do with subs, Ian or especially YOU.

Lol, now they are wasting resources hotfixing missing portals... pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Lol, now they are wasting resources hotfixing missing portals... pure gold.
    Wasting resources fixing issues? Jesus people really stretch for a reason to be mad at Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Wasting resources fixing issues? Jesus people really stretch for a reason to be mad at Blizzard.
    There was no reason to remove all the portals they removed to start with. This was a "bug" they intentionally created. And I'm not mad, I'm amused.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    There was no reason to remove all the portals they removed to start with. This was a "bug" they intentionally created. And I'm not mad, I'm amused.
    Well, there was a reason. You just don’t like it so you choose to not acknowledge it. I don’t really care about the portals as it’s not that much of an inconvenice. Instead of going from a starting point to 1-2 other portals to get where I want to go, I now go from a starting point to 1-2 other areas to get where I want to go. The only portal removal that bothered me was CoT.
    Now you are saying they intentionally created a bug. Either your phrasing needs work or you literally think Blizzard made a problem just to have to fix it later. Since I hope you are smarter than that, I’m going to assume it’s a phrasing issue and point out that you are still wrong. They changed an in game design, that doesn’t mean they mean to cause a bug in the coding.
    I’m curious as to why you are amused. Are you not a fan of the game so you take pleasure in the company having to fix something so you can point out something wrong that happened or are you a fan that just takes a sadistic pleasure in something going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    Logic from a 12-year old.

Just a hint: Not everything Blizzard does has to do with subs, Ian or especially YOU.
    Neither one of you can prove one way or the other. You're countering his opinion with your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I know, right?! Would've been more productive scratching my ass.