Angry Blizz, stop plz.

WTF Blizz,why when shamans get something good and prety rare,u give that all others...
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=166705/glacial-tidestorm
    Last edited by tarakan; 2019-04-06 at 09:11 AM.

Time to wake up maybe ? And BTW, dark shaman set in SoO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tarakan View Post
    WTF Blizz,why when shamans get something good and prety rare,u give that all others...
    Eh, doesn't really resemble the Shaman mount at all.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    i understand the feeling , being the first "fire/water/air/earth elemental" mount EVER in the game was specific to the shaman

only for this raid mount to come in right after , i get the feeling of being unique being washed away (no pun intended)

but then that 's the issue you have: losing your feeling of being unique.

IT 'S A GAME

a game , mind you , with recycled mounts with different wrapping paper littered in the game way before shaman Order Hall mount came a long

how do you think paladins feel when their class mount was recycled in Legion with the same exact thing , just with different wrapping paper?

sorry , can 't get behind you on this one

After seeing this, I'm sure they will
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tarakan View Post
    Aparently a tornado is now the same thing as a water elemental?
    alos "give to all others" its a mythic mount... its not a "do a quest get this mount"

also dark shaman set from SoO, i dont see that getting given to everyone.

also seriously you couldnt spend 2 seconds to download that, put the image inthe background and reupload it?
    here i will literally do this

There fixed it for ya

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    i understand the feeling , being the first "fire/water/air/earth elemental" mount EVER in the game was specific to the shaman

only for this raid mount to come in right after , i get the feeling of being unique being washed away (no pun intended)

but then that 's the issue you have: losing your feeling of being unique.

IT 'S A GAME

a game , mind you , with recycled mounts with different wrapping paper littered in the game way before shaman Order Hall mount came a long

how do you think paladins feel when their class mount was recycled in Legion with the same exact thing , just with different wrapping paper?

sorry , can 't get behind you on this one
    also its technically not the only elemental, we had the infernals before it. not the same skeleton, but you coul call them elementals.

also to think the class mounts would have entirely unique skeletons.. nah... no way.
    the shaman one was the only unique skeleton, so obvious more would be added, just like how the warlock and pally have horses... there are other horses, but none like it.
    there will never be another tornado elemental mount, and that is why shaman is unique.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-04-06 at 06:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Don't know, i mounted on the Class Order mount like once, saw that it was totally awful to ride on visually, now it rots alongside the other 300+ mounts in my collection.

Let other classes have that experience as well.

Water elementals have been a mage thing for longer than summoning other elementals have been a shaman thing.

Hell, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but shamans have literally never had the ability to summon a water or ice elemental. Wtf does that mount have to do with shaman? The fact that it somewhat shares a model with the class mount despite looking aesthetically very different?

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Hell, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but shamans have literally never had the ability to summon a water or ice elemental.
    If you can summon Earth / Fire / Air Elementals, you can probably summon water Elementals, too.

Point in fact, back in Warcraft 1, where Mages (or Conjurers) could summon Water Eles, it was explicitly stated that Fire Elementals were too difficult to control for them.

So the most reasonable explanation is that Mages can only really control Water Elementals and any other Element seems to be too difficult for them to control, thus summoning Water Elementals has remained a Mage thing because Mage Unit did that back in Warcraft 1 / 3.
    Doesn't mean however that Shaman are unable to summon Water Elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If you can summon Earth / Fire / Air Elementals, you can probably summon water Elementals, too.

Point in fact, back in Warcraft 1, where Mages (or Conjurers) could summon Water Eles, it was explicitly stated that Fire Elementals were too difficult to control for them.

So the most reasonable explanation is that Mages can only really control Water Elementals and any other Element seems to be too difficult for them to control, thus summoning Water Elementals has remained a Mage thing because Mage Unit did that back in Warcraft 1 / 3.
    Doesn't mean however that Shaman are unable to summon Water Elementals.
    I think you're missing the point of my post.

I'm not saying shamans can't summon water elementals. I'm saying that mages in particular have been depicted summoning water elementals since the original Warcraft. It's kind of a part of the mage image.
    To say that being able to ride a water elemental mount is stealing from shamans because it uses a similar skeleton to their mount is kind of silly when water elementals from a gameplay perspective are way more associated with mages.