Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The only difference is that they make an effort to create premades (which really is nothing more than making 2-3 groups and clicking join at the same time). There are plenty of pvp communities you can join that do the same and if you try that then your win ratio will go up very fast.
    But how do they make premades with people of different servers?
    They know eachother on different servers?

Or they simply always queue with a group of 5 everytime?

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    But how do they make premades with people of different servers?
    They know eachother on different servers?

Or they simply always queue with a group of 5 everytime?
    Both. (Source: am a Russian player - and have been playing predominantly on English-speaking realms, this actually happens pretty often.)

Full or near-full premades (as in, multiple parties) are mostly for AV / IOC. For all BGs at or under 15, a party of 5 is enough - you have to communicate, obviously, but even chat is fine, plus yes, you kind of have to have a workable setup and some skill, but not tons. There's a lot of fun when your party of 5 meets the other party of 5 on the other side - this is interesting no matter who wins (yes, you can see who's in the party on the other side using Lua code).
    Last edited by rda; 2019-04-08 at 12:53 PM.

US Alliance
    Played: 1546
    Most Played: 307 (Warsong Gulch)
    Won: 805
    Most Won: 175 (Warsong Gulch)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Are we sure that the statistics work properly? I have more Eye of the Storm victories than Eye of the Storm battles . . .
    Eye of the Storm statistics never worked well, it has been an issue for years and they never managed to fix it. Ignore it.

85 resto druid, Horde EU (my zandalari troll char). Leveling solely through BGs, no heirlooms but enchanted (and socketed where possible) gear that is updated every 10-15 levels or so. Mostly random BGs, with a decent amount of WSG/TP since I like CTF maps and they are best suited to my class/spec choice.

Edit: for those curious, I used starter gear + heirlooms till 45, then got some blue dungeon gear, then updated at 60 with more dungeon gear, then updated at 70 with one SWP boost and a few TBC heroics, and currently running on lvl 80 TBC/WotlK normal dungeon socketed gear which will probably last me till 100 or so (sockets are OP).

Why resto druid - crazy burst dps with feral affinity + master shapeshifter combo, very good survivability, unmatched flag carrier, ZT druid forms.
    Last edited by villiansv; 2019-04-08 at 07:50 PM.

69.2% winrate apparently.

how the heck do i upload an image?
    Last edited by Resentless; 2019-04-08 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by villiansv View Post

85 resto druid, Horde EU (my zandalari troll char). Leveling solely through BGs, no heirlooms but enchanted (and socketed where possible) gear that is updated every 10-15 levels or so. Mostly random BGs, with a decent amount of WSG/TP since I like CTF maps and they are best suited to my class/spec choice.

Edit: for those curious, I used started gear + heirlooms till 45, then got some blue dungeon gear, then updated at 60 with more dungeon gear, then updated at 70 with one SWP boost and a few TBC heroics, and currently running on lvl 80 TBC/WotlK normal dungeon socketed gear which will probably last me till 100 or so (sockets are OP).

Why resto druid - crazy burst dps with feral affinity + master shapeshifter combo, very good survivability, unmatched flag carrier, ZT druid forms.
    I hate you Horde EU players
    Your insane win ratios comes at the price of my low win ration (Alliance EU).

It was a pain leveling via BGs...i eventually gave up at level 118 or 119, cant remember.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not subbed so I had to use the armory. This is my mage, who I think I've done the most pvp on. I quit pvp all together in WoD, so I don't have any statistics for that new BG they added in BFA. I was Horde from Ulduar until MoP prepatch, Alliance before and after that.

Last edited by Boricha; 2019-04-08 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I hate you Horde EU players
    Your insane win ratios comes at the price of my low win ration (Alliance EU).

It was a pain leveling via BGs...i eventually gave up at level 118 or 119, cant remember.
    Haha sorry mate, it does all balance out I guess. I only need IoC achievements for the Khan title, but IoC as horde on EU is just an exercise in frustration so I can't be bothered (or at least it was last I tried it, haven't played IoC lately).

It really depends on the character for me, but my highest ever win % was on a rogue I made and played during WoD at almost 85% (hard to say exactly because the EoS stats were bugged). BoS was so damn OP.

Most of my characters across both factions are around 60%. One interesting thing about my winrates is that on healers I actually get slightly lower winrates than on dps, despite being equally great at both tbh. Carrying as a healer is much harder than carrying as a dps despite common sense. Jesus himself could attempt to heal a bunch of meatshields and they would still manage to lose the match.

- - - Updated - - -

this is my druid

- - - Updated - - -

and here is a fresh alt mage I made a couple of months ago for a more accurate and current representation I suppose. Keep in mind my ilvl is only 360 or something on him.

US Horde - Priest that I made in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    US Horde - Priest that I made in vanilla.

EU Horde, shadow priest.
    2044/1291

EU Horde, frost (!) DK
    201/124

EU Alliance, shadow priest
    370/216

Suck at math, don't know my overall win %. I play(ed) alone. I've done best with my Horde shadow priest. Got a few other characters as well, but cba listing them all . To make it "fair", I've included numbers for AV/IoC which aren't Horde favored
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    My Orc warrior. Created in Cataclysm I believe.

EU Alliance paladin since vanilla.

EU Alliance
    2663 played
    1567 won

Haven't been playing much PvP after Cataclysm tho. I don't know what changed back then, but in every battleground released in MoP or later, I have close to or less than 50% wins, with the newest one sitting at a whooping 1/6.

all my alliance chars sit around 45-55% and my horde around 70%

15+ Year Old Account
    Battlegounds played: 3754
    Battleground played the most: Arathi Basin (925)
    Battlegrounds won: 2252
    Battlegrounds won the most: Arathi Basin (447)

This is over my 4 characters that I've been playing the longest. EU-Horde. 60% w/l rate. I thought it would be much lower.