Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigy2 View Post
    Paging the ones from the first pages claiming 1k dps to be absurdly inflated and to be the numbers produced in TBC.

Do we have a comment?
    Most likely from players who have not played since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    You have to remember MC fights last 1-2min, while Naxx fights are longer 3-4mins.
    1-2min?! thats the average pug.

Hardcore guilds kills some of the bosses in under 30sec.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=157455

i looked up this, so people in classic are already doing as much dps as was considred good in tbc?

shows how much people are just better at the game
    Looking back at my old guild's first Brutallus kill in Sunwell in 2008, we only had three people above 2k. Landsoul (Fury Warrior) was at something like 1800 DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Yeah but you cant trust anything really from private servers. Have to rely on pure in game Vanilla fights so Id say watch old videos of boss kills.
    True, private server were buffed and the tier 1 dps we had was a little lower than what we have in classic right now so the naxx boss will most likely be killed faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    1-2min?! thats the average pug.

Hardcore guilds kills some of the bosses in under 30sec.
    I was being charitable... Some of these bosses can be killed in 8 seconds if we want to be technical.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Factsbeforefeelings View Post
    Looking back at my old guild's first Brutallus kill in Sunwell in 2008, we only had three people above 2k. Landsoul (Fury Warrior) was at something like 1800 DPS.
    IIRC the top dps on brut was a rogue doing like 3200. I wanna say our guild had people doing 1800 (rogues and fury warriors) in early black temple or hyjal or late t5 maybe but its been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by collax View Post
    Rereading this thread now is quite funny, people arguing you can hardly (or can't) reach 1k dps in full naxx gear.

Meanwhile, with only tier 1 gear now, some people are already doing more than 1k dps (even reaching 2k on some fight)
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zon...=dps&class=DPS
    When a fight barely lasts longer than your cooldowns, ya your numbers are going to be inflated in MC lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.