Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by collax View Post
    "Feral : 500-600"

That's the number i can do with bwl gear with raid buff and world buff but without any consumes. If i bothered to get some elixirs and pummeller it would be alot higher. (but i'm mostly tanking anyway).

Fury war can go higher i think but it will mostly depends if the tank can hold the threat. The top horde guild on my server have some warrior that manage to reach 1k8 dps with full buff and consumes for their speed kill and that's only with bwl gear. (to get their world first and speed record they stack 25 fury war and shaman with windfury to destroy every boss in less than 1 minutes. To get their gear they all have 2 alts and split their main characters with the alts into 3 raid when it's on farm).
    Hahaha, are these numbers also parses from some shady "extracurricular player-site", whatever that means?

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miake View Post
    you really think i give a shit how a boss from 12 years ago, name is spelt?
    It's irrelevant whether you give a shit or not. What's relevant is your memory. The fact that you don't remember his name supports the fact that you never really spent a significant amount of time progressing on him. Boss names and abilities tend to burrow into your long-term memory after a dozen long raidnights spent on dealing with them. That begs the question; were you just a nobody in BC who went into Sunwell after WotLK patch and wrecked the nerfed instance with OP talents or is your memory just shitty?

The only ones reaching and holding near 1k DPS were human fury warriors with bis and world buffs and salvation. No other class was pulling these imaginary sustained boss fight numbers of 1200 being thrown around in this thread on a live server in classic naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    The only ones reaching and holding near 1k DPS were human fury warriors with bis and world buffs and salvation. No other class was pulling these imaginary sustained boss fight numbers of 1200 being thrown around in this thread on a live server in classic naxx.
    I remember there being a PvP video of a fury warrior dual wielding Misplaced Servo Arms. Dude just ran train on everyone in WSG. It's what originally inspired me to roll a war.

With world buffs full elixirs, flask and consumables about double or more what you'd normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I just can't wait for the shitshow where all the private server babies come out of the woodwork to find out that Authentic Vanilla(Classic) is not the same as Private Server Vanilla lol.
    the irony is that those private servers are far more close and blizzlike to the actual vanila days than the classic servers will be,we alredy know this classic that they are making is basicaly legion with tweaks and modifications

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    the irony is that those private servers are far more close and blizzlike to the actual vanila days than the classic servers will be,we alredy know this classic that they are making is basicaly legion with tweaks and modifications
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha...Wait wasn't done. hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    Nah, other Warriors did also, you just died from threat since no Salvation.

I did pull close to 1K one day, would have been if it wasnt for Maexnna turning and 1 shotting me, and then doing so again at 18% for the same reason.

Requested it from the GM to have my own personal shaman group 1 War 4 Shamans so every totem etc, plus mongoose, strength flasks etc, respecced out of my debuff bot spec (Improved Demo/Clap wasted points) and went at it!

Was fun, costly, too many potions etc, not worth it

My memory is fuzzy but i finished at ~barely 800 DPS including all the stuns from the web phase + the 2 deaths.

The numbers are doable, just costly and irrelevant unless, Salvation.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-06-04 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Originally iceblocks could spawn on 1 side of the saph on very far ends and add blizzard potentially slowing you, gl running across whole room inbefore you and others shittalk how better players are nowadays. People would go engineering and use free action potions to make it almost always on time.
    Confirmed you've never done Naxx40.

The raid intentionally spreads out in a semicircle so that the iceblocks are also spread out. The chances of ALL FIVE iceblocks being on the same side, is insanely slim.

"blizzard potentially slowing you" ? You'd have to be a literal retard to get hit by Saph blizzard, because it's huge and bright and moves very slowly.

engineering? free action potions? FUCKING LOL

You also literally have like 7 or 8 seconds after the last iceblock hits before the bomb goes off, if you're "barely making it", you were doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha...Wait wasn't done. hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
    cant tell if you calling blizzard liars or just are ignorant

I think there is a legit vid of one famous warrior doing 1200 dps to patchwerk. Probably even linked in this thread but I’m on my phone. Mind you these are like 60-second Patchwerk kills with super optimal raid comps and everyone geared to the codpiece but I’m sure we’ll see it in classic...in like three years.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    its gonna be rly funny looking back at this when my point gets proven,i mean you should alredy know this as blizzard have clearly shown that classic wont be like vanila

its gonna be rly funny looking back at this when my point gets proven,i mean you should alredy know this as blizzard have clearly shown that classic wont be like vanila
    Yep they said it wont be exactly the same but they are doing everything they can to make it as close to the reference client as possible.
    Yet private server devs literally said they just eyeballed some of the values because there was no way for them to make it correct, just look at the hit chance fiasco from few days ago making literally every "private server bis list" obsolite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bublex View Post
    Yep they said it wont be exactly the same but they are doing everything they can to make it as close to the reference client as possible.
    Yet private server devs literally said they just eyeballed some of the values because there was no way for them to make it correct, just look at the hit chance fiasco from few days ago making literally every "private server bis list" obsolite.
    ? Nothing changed with pserver bis lists rofl, at most all they need to do is replace 1 item here and there to make it 100% perfect for #blizzardClassic again.

15+ Year Old Account
    cant tell if you calling blizzard liars or just are ignorant
    Riiiiht, keep on doing what you doing I guess. lol

The irony is, Private Servers were and never will be "blizzlike" as they had to feelycraft values for mobs/respawns, procs, and several instances of damage. Blizzard is recreating from Vanilla code and re-coding on the new infrastructure to make Classic. No matter what though, private server babies are going to cry that Classic is changed because it isn't a private server that literally made up numbers because the Vanilla code was never fully released to the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

They already have proven that bosses should have 14% parry, not 5% like on P-Servers.

So your point is already invalid. Everything data related seems to be accurate so far, but not everything code related 'cause the latter is what they need to restore from the old client within the retail one.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

The raid intentionally spreads out in a semicircle so that the iceblocks are also spread out. The chances of ALL FIVE iceblocks being on the same side, is insanely slim.
    So wait, you just CONFIRMED MY WORDS that it was happening and I am actually right? LOL
    Many guilds for above reasons would opt for 1 side strategy in Vanila. YT has plenty of Vanila kills to back it up and I am pretty sure with enough stamina one could still find a kill video of screwed RNG.

I think there used to be a bug too with iceblocks not spawning or having a lower amount of them.

"blizzard potentially slowing you" ? You'd have to be a literal retard to get hit by Saph blizzard, because it's huge and bright and moves very slowly.
    Have you considered in your small brain that blizzard spawns on top of you and you get slowed instantly and unavoidadly or its some private server thingy that blizzard slowed you after x seconds?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...blade/sorcerer

Now what?
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2019-06-04 at 11:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    So wait, you just CONFIRMED MY WORDS that it was happening and I am actually right? LOL
    Many guilds for above reasons would opt for 1 side strategy in Vanila. YT has plenty of Vanila kills to back it up and I am pretty sure with enough stamina one could still find a kill video of screwed RNG.

I think there used to be a bug too with iceblocks not spawning or having a lower amount of them.

Have you considered in your small brain that blizzard spawns on top of you and you get slowed instantly and unavoidadly or its some private server thingy that blizzard slowed you after x seconds?
    Can confirm it, i was benched for saph, so was backseating our rogue at his place, spreading out would eventually lead to bombs spawning unevenly. No clue about the bug tho.

That's what you get when people think that private servers = vanilla wow. Or simply don't know what they are talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.