Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    So Outlaw is still > Sin for M+?
    Either spec works really well in M+, play whichever you prefer. Personally, I can't stand outlaw with roll the bones so I usually stay with Sin. Probably matters more on your group comp though

  2. #22
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    @Rikkuu, I'm genuinely surprised by your answer of haste being dead last on your priority list, because every other source says it's #1 by leagues. Can you elaborate on why you think that? The rogues I see doing high keys all have over 20% haste.
    Haste will fall in value with Lucid Dreams.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by farsaj View Post
    Haste will fall in value with Lucid Dreams.
    Yes and no, you can't actually keep up with Lucid dreams without a fair amount of haste. Which means you are losing DPS from it.

  4. #24
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Yes and no, you can't actually keep up with Lucid dreams without a fair amount of haste. Which means you are losing DPS from it.
    You won't stack it anymore, even just from having Lucid Dreams rank 2 there is so much energy to spend, going full mastery on a dummy i lost 16 energy total in an 18s window (starting from ~40 energy). You won't need a very large amount of haste.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by farsaj View Post
    You won't stack it anymore, even just from having Lucid Dreams rank 2 there is so much energy to spend, going full mastery on a dummy i lost 16 energy total in an 18s window (starting from ~40 energy). You won't need a very large amount of haste.
    You don't stack haste just for energy gen and Haste did not become our top stat because it gives us energy regen.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by elfporn View Post
    You don't stack haste just for energy gen and Haste did not become our top stat because it gives us energy regen.
    It was a very large reason for it...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    It was a very large reason for it...
    iirc the main reason haste became our best stat was because they added haste scaling to all our dots. I may be wrong, but haste scaling for regen stayed the same.

  8. #28
    You aren't a "sin" Rogue; you are an ASS Rogue. The word "ass" appears literally twice in "Assassination," but you want to focus on "sin?"

    Nah, I don't think so, sucka! ASS. Not sin. ASS.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by elfporn View Post
    iirc the main reason haste became our best stat was because they added haste scaling to all our dots. I may be wrong, but haste scaling for regen stayed the same.
    Faster dots=higher energy regeneration was what is was trying to get at.

  10. #30
    I am Murloc! Ealyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Switzerland, Geneva
    Posts
    5,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Congratulations on being a twat and not saying anything that has anything to do with what I asked, and giving the classic "just sim it" answer. First reply, too. Impressive. I doubt you even read the OP, tbh.


    @Rikkuu, I'm genuinely surprised by your answer of haste being dead last on your priority list, because every other source says it's #1 by leagues. Can you elaborate on why you think that? The rogues I see doing high keys all have over 20% haste.
    If I was a baddy, I would stfu and take the advice...

    May help break that pathetic LFR level barrier of most trash players.
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    nazi is not the abbreviation of national socialism....
    When googling 4 letters is asking too much fact-checking.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Faster dots=higher energy regeneration was what is was trying to get at.
    ahh, i was speaking of the inherent energy gen boost from haste itself

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    like it or not, but it is the most accurate answer, you ungrateful twat.
    I know I'm months late for this, but literally no it's not. The OP wanted to know where he should be for stats with Assassination Rogue, this isn't something just simming yourself will tell you. It wasn't a good answer. It wasn't even an answer.

    Jesus Christ lol.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I know I'm months late for this, but literally no it's not. The OP wanted to know where he should be for stats with Assassination Rogue, this isn't something just simming yourself will tell you. It wasn't a good answer. It wasn't even an answer.

    Jesus Christ lol.
    yes it is.. theres no magic number or golden ratio percentage.

    Q: what kinda socks should i wear on my head?
    A: well, you should wear a hat.
    "WTF i asked what socks i should wear! not hat! jesus christ lol!"
    Last edited by mojusk; 2019-08-06 at 11:31 PM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    yes it is.. theres no magic number or golden ratio percentage.
    ...Yes there is?

  15. #35
    and you can wear a sock on your head

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •