Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Did you expect the WOW voices to look like this

Found this amusing snippet from recent Blizcon

Its the actors that voice over Prince Anduin, Sylvanis, Jaina, Princess Talanji, Bwonsamdi & my favorite Old Nola the Turtle.

"A Turtle made it to the water"

Did you expect the characters to look like this ?

Okay that was pretty funny which is a rare occurrence in these savage lands of General Discussion.

Damn Jaina thicc. 10/10 would bang

In the past I always assumed it'd be Chris Metzen, Chris Metzen, and Chris Metzen voicing everything.

Never crossed my mind, really. I think the last time I was surprised by what a character's voice actor looks like was when I looked up who voices Jim Raynor.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a crush on Laura ever since I was a teen and saw her on a Dragonball Z panel once for voicing young Trunks. Not to mention critical role lately

That panel was pretty fun to watch, the other cast members seem pretty cool. Knew Josh from voicing alot of the Spider-Man games over the years. Didn't know he played tho
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2019-04-08 at 11:07 AM.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    but she won't even look your way
    Her husband would probably have something to say about it too.

A turtle made it to the water.

I hate her!

I had to watch it without sound, just wanted to see the faces tbh, but I could read "A turtle made it to the water" from her lips, boy my blood pressure increased

Lol the crowd looks like a diabetes network.

i don't see him up there, but this is the guy that voices Bwonsamdi...

"Ay, mon! Maybe you and old Bwonsamdi can make a deal about that bottle of water..."
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A while back, during Legion, I was watching Continuum on Netflix. It suddenly struck me that Kagame (played by Tony Amendola who was also Master Bra'tac in Stargate SG1) was a dead ringer for Khadgar. And sure enough, when I looked it up, he was.

Another moment was watching Star Trek Enterprise and recognising Malcolm's voice (played by Dominic Keating) to be that of Tirathon - the Demon Hunter first boss in Vault of the Wardens.

Loled at trolls being voiced by black people

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    i don't see him up there, but this is the guy that voices Bwonsamdi...

"Ay, mon! Maybe you and old Bwonsamdi can make a deal about that bottle of water..."
    Actually, they have Bwonsamdi's current voice actor there, at 2 minutes and 10 seconds in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Id love to hear more voices build into wow universe. It's very disappointing, when you`re doing main campaign quest, and suddenly you realise that only - let's say Jaina - has a voice, while talking to her random guard nope. Or when half of the quest has a voice build in, other half not

For past 15years playing wow I haven't realised it until I've logged into gw2 and realised, that every single npc has its specific voice, and it feels so nice that world around you there is somehow "alive". And id love to have same thing in wow

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weallscream View Post
    Lol the crowd looks like a diabetes network.
    Fat, pasty and white.

I just described every Blizzcon attendee that isn’t doing cosplay. The rest just wish they put the Cheetos down for 6 months so they could.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Actually, they have Bwonsamdi's current voice actor there, at 2 minutes and 10 seconds in.
    aww wtf happened to the guy with the dreads?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold on, i didn't know Niobe/Ellaria Sand voiced Jaina's mom

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... the actress that plays Ellaria Sand in GoT voices Katherine Proudmore. Had to google that after doing a double take.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I come from a country with a long history of dubbing foreign language films, so...well...voice actors never look like you imagine them
    I didn't think anyone actually watched dubbed trash. I guess you learn something new every day!