Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    We can tell which youtube channels you listen to. You kinda just regurgitated the same shit the rest of us already heard. The game is fine. Love BFA. The only reason I'm unsubbed is because I work 6 10s and I'd rather spend my free time doing more important things. Just quit of shut the fuck up.
    “Doing more important things” means coming to the forums of a WoW fan site to tell people to “shut the fuck up”?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Probably not the best way to see if population is dipping or not, but try playing a tank. In my server, I would easily find a group within 5 seconds with a tank or healing spec. Now ? It takes me more than 10 minutes.
    I don't know about you, but it's hard to not correlate.
    you are joking right ? whenever i que up as tank for naythign i have 20 sign ups in first 30 seconds. and i can pick and choose from 400 itl people for mythic 0 .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you are joking right ? whenever i que up as tank for naythign i have 20 sign ups in first 30 seconds. and i can pick and choose from 400 itl people for mythic 0 .
    Bingo the whole BFA is failing is a load of shit that only people that left it the very few making stuff up so the rest can follow them out but of course it fails and it pisses them off because they can't control the millions of players to leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Bingo the whole BFA is failing is a load of shit that only people that left it the very few making stuff up so the rest can follow them out but of course it fails and it pisses them off because they can't control the millions of players to leave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    I'm talking about LFR and Heroic dungeons which IMO is a good indicator about how much ppl there are on this server. You can easily feel it when you're looking for 20 minutes as a tank that the server has less and less players.

I'm talking about LFR and Heroic dungeons which IMO is a good indicator about how much ppl there are on this server. You can easily feel it when you're looking for 20 minutes as a tank that the server has less and less players.
    Well 90% of the players i see on my server are from here might be different on other servers.

A modern company will never grovel.

well companies see how well there game is doing by how much money its making, not by what people on mmo champion say. and they are pretty happy with its preformance so...

It is difficult to gauge how representative LFR and Heroic dungeons are. If players are looking for loot, there are alternatives in the form of WQs. If for achievements, then really that is just one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    well companies see how well there game is doing by how much money its making, not by what people on mmo champion say. and they are pretty happy with its preformance so...
    Bingo!well said!